Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 82 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

There is rot there under the bark of the tree. It will bite them just like it did against Tennessee and make other games closer than they need to be like North Carolina and South Carolina. I'm a different kind of fan I guess. I see more than the W and yell go cats.

  • Replies 170
  • Views 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't understand defense then. And you wont be watching many deep tournament games this year if they don't fix it. I'll take the process over the result in the regular season. The goal is to win 6 in a row in March.

 

I understand it just fine.

 

It doesn't matter how their leading scorer does if the rest of them don't do much.

 

They're top 15 in defensive efficiency. That's good enough to get it done come March.

I understand it just fine.

 

It doesn't matter how their leading scorer does if the rest of them don't do much.

 

They're top 15 in defensive efficiency. That's good enough to get it done come March.

 

You're not a coach are you?

I know what their defensive efficiency is and I understand the numbers, but I'll say this...Kentucky is not a good defensive team. Hopefully they will improve before March.

Opposing teams leading scorers have been held below their season's average in 14 of 20 games that Kentucky has played.

I know what their defensive efficiency is and I understand the numbers, but I'll say this...Kentucky is not a good defensive team. Hopefully they will improve before March.

 

Yes, like I said, one computer has them #13 and one #81. Looking at different things.

You're not a coach are you?

 

Nope and don't need to be to understand the numbers.

Opposing teams leading scorers have been held below their season's average in 14 of 20 games that Kentucky has played.

 

Oh Really? Can you lay that out for me?

What is the number in competitive games where we won by less than 10 or lost?

Nope and don't need to be to understand the numbers.

 

Which means "I understand the numbers I like, don't look over there at the #81 defensive rank".

Oh Really? Can you lay that out for me?

 

Cleveland State's leading scorer is Rob Edwards. He averages ~16 or 17. He went for 28.

Justin Jackson averages ~17 and went for 34 for UNC.

Ole Miss's leading scorer is Deandre Burnett. He averages 18 and went for 19.

Vandy's leading scorer is Matthew Fisher Davis. He averages 16 and went for 19

South Carolina's leading scorer is Sindarius Thornwell. He averages 20 and went for 34.

Tennessee's leading scorer is Robert Hubbs. He averages 15 and went for 25.

What is the number in competitive games where we won by less than 10 or lost?

 

One was a loss, two were under 10 point wins. The other 3 were blowout wins.

Which means "I understand the numbers I like, don't look over there at the #81 defensive rank".

 

No, I just trust KenPom much more than them.

Cleveland State's leading scorer is Rob Edwards. He averages ~16 or 17. He went for 28.

Justin Jackson averages ~17 and went for 34 for UNC.

Ole Miss's leading scorer is Deandre Burnett. He averages 18 and went for 19.

Vandy's leading scorer is Matthew Fisher Davis. He averages 16 and went for 19

South Carolina's leading scorer is Sindarius Thornwell. He averages 20 and went for 34.

Tennessee's leading scorer is Robert Hubbs. He averages 15 and went for 25.

 

Thanks for that, I didn't want to dig it up myself.

No, I just trust KenPom much more than them.

 

So Gonzaga is the best team in the country?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.