Open Job: Frederick Douglass (New School)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason to do that, LOL! Maybe @theguru needs to invite them to do a release on BGP since the news has spilled out about 36hours before they were going to release their hires anyway. :lol2:

The school has scheduled a press conference for 2:00 p.m. on Friday to announce both men's and women's basketball coaches.

If it is Kurt Young, who I don't know, is there a point when schools, parents, and kids start wondering why he's bouncing around so much for most of his career? He's not the only one, it's just an observation.

No, if a coach isn't from a place then that is part of it they might not stay or stay long. If a better opportunity opens up for a person and they have been at a school only one year then that is the timing of it in my opinion. You can beat believe the school or parents don't take that into consideration when wanting the coach fired.

If it is Kurt Young, who I don't know, is there a point when schools, parents, and kids start wondering why he's bouncing around so much for most of his career? He's not the only one, it's just an observation.

I can tell you it is 100% a concern for parents when you look at a resume like this. There is no way you can look at his resume and think this guy will be at our school long term. History is the best way to interpret future behavior.