Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Frederick Douglass (New School)

Featured Replies

What about Jason Burns?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Jason Burns?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM.

 

I've heard him there. And I've also heard him going to another 8th region school

I've heard him there. And I've also heard him going to another 8th region school

 

What 8th Region school are you hearing?

What 8th Region school are you hearing?

 

Out of respect for the coach currently there, I'd rather not

Not happening Hoop Junkie, I have heard that before, Coach Burns will be at Spencer, loves his job and administration. Can not blame him.

I honestly think that out of respect to coaches that are already at a school coaching, their names shouldn't be thrown around on here during the season. I'm not saying that AD's or Administration scour this forum for info on their coaches, but it only takes one person with a personal vendetta against a coach to use this against him.

 

For example: "Mr. AD, did you know your coach is looking into other coaching jobs during the season? I saw it on Bluegrass Preps"

 

Just poor taste IMO. I would say the new school won't make an announcement or choice until after the Sweet 16.

Who is making the hiring for Frederick Douglas High School? Are they hiring teachers first before coaches? Or are they hiring coaches and then will post all teaching positions?

Funny LCDAWGS, there are a couple others in the 8th I have heard that are interested

 

I mainly am able to see Louisville are games and 8th and 5th region games. I think the 8th has some of th best coaches. I don't know which coaches would b candidates, but I'm sure there would be a ton, and some young ones too. Who would you be referring too 8th region warrior? Gaither, Oldhams coach, Spencer's coach, maybe even Dale Brown?

I have heard Jason Holland Shelby County girls coach is looking to get back into boys coaching next season.

I would think the principal and athletic director would be the two key players in this hire. The question I would have is "Is there going to be a selection committee that screens the candidates?"

 

I'm sure this will be a highly sought after position. My guess would be everybody from top assistants to veteran coaches.

I have heard Jason Holland Shelby County girls coach is looking to get back into boys coaching next season.

 

Didn't think of his name, when 8th region coach was first brought up, but it does make sense.

Since the regular season is winding down, has somebody heard anything about the boys or girls basketball coaching positions.

 

I had heard at one time they were going to wait until after the state tournament to hire but I was wondering if a front runner has been identified.

Several coaches names from the 8th region and a couple from the 11th region are being thrown around in gossip circles. Tony Wise, Chris Gaither, Bryan Hyatt, Jason Holland, Mike Allen.

 

Hearing there could be an opening in 8th region boys basketball where Holland wouldn't even have to switch schools though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.