Everything posted by khsaafanatic
-
Collins at Anderson County predictions
If anyone can get a team ready to go, it’s Bryan Hyatt. I would expect some special defenses to throw Collins off. We’ll see if Gaither can adjust.
-
2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Week 6 Rankings Discussion
Probably because they beat Walton Verona the other day.
-
Taylor County 72 Spencer County 66
Buddy, I grew up in a town way smaller than Taylorsville and played at a school much smaller than Spencer. I get it, I’ll take up for my school until the cows come home and be the biggest homer anyone has ever seen when they’re good, but I won’t do it in an annoying way.
-
Taylor County 72 Spencer County 66
No one set out to be a hater, but you’ve made people want to not like Spencer County over the past couple of years.
-
Taylor County 72 Spencer County 66
Collins started 3 sophomores last year and no one made excuses about them being young. You’ve blown these kids up for three years now, so if people are questioning them not winning games, it’s because you hyped them up too much.
-
Taylor County 72 Spencer County 66
Final per the scoreboard.
-
Walton Verona 58 Anderson County 45
Pretty sure I told everyone in the predictions thread that it would be close. Closer than the score indicated. Hyatt gameplans well.
-
Anderson County vs Walton Verona Predictions
If you want an entertaining brand of basketball, don't make the trip to Lawrenceburg tonight.
-
Anderson County vs Walton Verona Predictions
For those who don't know, Bryan Hyatt has been around the block a few times even though this is his first year as head coach. He's pretty much been running the show over there the last few years. If anyone knows how to stall a game out and keep it close, it's him.
-
8th Region Week 1 Review: Way Too Early to Tell How This Will Shake Out
That kid is not mobile at all though. One of the slowest players I've seen.
-
Anderson County vs Walton Verona Predictions
Battle of the Bearcats tonight in Lawrenceburg. AC doesn't have a very tough schedule this year, so this will be the first big test of the Bryan Hyatt era. Predictions?
-
Collins 64 Franklin County 53
Are you saying that Anderson does not have talent?
-
Collins 64 Franklin County 53
Collins not as fluid in the early season as they should be. I really think Bryan Hyatt and AC will surprise the 30th this year. Hyatt is a top notch coach!
-
Oldham County 66 Spencer County 59
I was at different game, thanks. Seen Spencer quite a bit the past two years.
-
Oldham County 66 Spencer County 59
I was told game was not very close through. Oldham was missing a starter as well.
-
Anderson County 75 Bellevue 44
Bryan Hyatt, great guy, loves old country music, good dude, great coach. Anderson is in good hands in the post Drury era.
-
Franklin County 73 Spencer County 70
Still waiting on self proclaimed potential to become reality in Taylorsville.
-
Woodford County at Grant County thoughts
Woodford has two very good guards in Tabor and Cromwell. Cromwell can go off for 30 in any game, great all around player. Physical presence with George inside as well.
-
Spencer County 2018/2019
I really think they are going to miss their big kid, Coke quite a bit this year. I think it could take away a lot of outside looks they got the past couple of years without anyone commanding attention on the inside.
-
Isaiah Cozart commits to Western Kentucky
Dayvion McKnight Collins 2020 PG has been offered by WKU as well.
-
2018/19 8th region
Gallatin has been good and Jon Jones is a great team. Owen was really good for about 10 years, but to act like that district stacks up with the 30th and the Oldhams district is not sensible.
-
2018/19 8th region
In all seriousness, the 30th district is loaded as always. Collins has talented and experienced guards. Spencer has talented guards, but haven't won a big game when it's counted yet. Shelby has the best front court in the district. And Anderson is always Anderson. Let's be real here, Hyatt has been running that show over there the past few years. It's gonna be a real shame next year when Woodford joins the 30th. Only two of the top ten teams in the region each year will make it to the regional tournament. Meanwhile, the 31st....
-
2018/19 8th region
I'm hearing Conley getting SEC looks.
-
2018/19 8th region
Sorry, meant to say Whitlock is a floor general.
-
2018/19 8th region
Spencer County is about to shock the world. Conley is a floor general, I don't care what his stature is. Conley one of the best prospects the 8th region has had in years and they have SHOOTERS surrounding those two!!!