Collins 71 South Oldham 65

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy2ton,

I agree with Collins deal. They are loaded and very athletic.

I have read a crapload lately on this board and I got my own top 5 in region based on watching them all

1. Collins

2. Oldham

3. Anderson

4. Collins JV

5. South

19. Shelby

I'll have what he's having

We'll spin, you should try, I enjoy it. However I focus more on 8th and Louisville and Lexington and I promise you there is not a team with 3 starters out right now, 2 for 4-6 weeks and one with flu, especially the caliber of what Collins is missing.

Anderson is very talented, and can peak later on, just that Drury does not have much help on coaching staff.

You do realize Collins loses their best two players next year?? Spencer County will be better than them next year. Mark it down!!!

They lose 2 very good players, but they return Feltner, Fort, McKnight, Veil, and some other great young talent. Spencer will be good, conley is a special player, the other 8th grader Whitlock will have to grow a bunch, and I don't know if any other studs they have. We all have our own opinions and that is just mine. I have no interest in any team. But I have seen them all. Watch out for anderson, they have a very good frosh and Soph class and will play hard.

You do realize Collins loses their best two players next year?? Spencer County will be better than them next year. Mark it down!!!

Not sure what Spencer County has to do with the Collins/South Oldham game, but Spencer County loses two of their top 3 scorers. I get it, you're excited because Spencer is better than usual (which isn't saying much), but constantly setting unrealistic expectations for these kids online does nothing to help them. Who knows, maybe Spencer County will be really good in a few years, but I think you might want to temper your expecations a little bit. They're hardly building the dynasty you preach on here daily.

Thanks Papa Pigskin. You are correct. By the way, Spencer County almost took down Oldham tonight. When are you all going to start listening to me. They are the fifth best team in the region with a chance of upsetting anybody on a given night. Come March you all will call me Nostradomus. LOL.