Collins 71 South Oldham 65

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think South is in trouble, really. Their team has been devastated by illness. Saw them Friday against Oldham, and they clearly were not even close to 100%. Haven't seen Collins yet this year, but I know their personnel well. They will definitely be heard from when all is said and done in the 8th.

Well ColonelMike, what would You call collins situation?? I can guarentee you that Collins is much more devestated by injuries and Sickness than anyone in state right now.

Feltner, Fort, and Turner all out. Also a pretty good Soph Kidwell who got back from ankle injury and now has flu?

If everyone would read my opening comment in the write up it discusses issues as these. These first two weeks of January are tough. Especially if you have played in some big tourneys it is hard to get back into the flow with snow, illness, you name it. 8th region to me has 4 legit teams that can win it, the draw will be ultra important as it was last year. South has never played well at Collins in the past. It is all about match ups and I think when Collins has their two long athletic kids they are a mismatch waiting to happen. Hope all the kids heal up well and recover for tourney.

Well ColonelMike, what would You call collins situation?? I can guarentee you that Collins is much more devestated by injuries and Sickness than anyone in state right now.

Feltner, Fort, and Turner all out. Also a pretty good Soph Kidwell who got back from ankle injury and now has flu?

I wish I could see every team in the state like you have as much as I like hoops.

We'll spin, you should try, I enjoy it. However I focus more on 8th and Louisville and Lexington and I promise you there is not a team with 3 starters out right now, 2 for 4-6 weeks and one with flu, especially the caliber of what Collins is missing.

Anderson is very talented, and can peak later on, just that Drury does not have much help on coaching staff.

Seriously, it is scary that last night collins beat South with 3 of best 4 players out. Collins had 2 frosh playing guard against South 1-3-1, and they not only handled it but scored on it. Collins has upper hand in regio for next 4 years, not much in middle school coming up thouhh