Virginia 61 Louisville 53

Getslow

Anything positives to take from the game (for the Cards) ....?

I didn't watch, was checking the score from a HS bball tourney... will prob delete the recording.

A lot of the run that really put Virginia ahead came about as a result of turnovers on offense. I thought Louisville played pretty well defensively considering the insane level of execution Virginia brings to the court.

And Louisville will only see a team that good defensively one more time during the regular season: the game in Charlottesville. So that's good.

I'm still waiting for Donovan Mitchell to show up. I think he's broken and I don't know why. Several of Virginia's easiest buckets came from his mistakes on the other end.

I didn't watch the game but did Snyder come back to reality with his shooting. He had a career day vs UK and I said after that game that he probably wouldn't do that again the rest of the year.

It was Virginia. Snider actually shot 40% from the floor but that was on 2/5 shooting.

I equate UVA to a 1-0 pitchers' dual. I don't want one everyday, but I can't take my eyes off them when I'm watching.

Except that thing they do where it takes them 20 seconds to in-bound the ball after a basket. It's just wasted time and, while smart, is infuriating. To continue your baseball analogy, it's the slow at-bats full of timeouts and batters stepping out of the box that made Yankees games so unwatchable in the early part of this decade.