Mayfield LB # K. Arnett

Proudfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the definition of defenseless? The ball was intercepted about 15 yards away, just because the player had his hands in his pockets doesn't mean he can't be hit. #4 and the player were facing each other, a hard shoulder was put into him and down he went like a rag doll. He was blocked hard because the interceptor could run his way and #4 wanted him out of the play. I guess OC coaches players to just stand there after an interception....is that true Rambo?

In some regards, Arnett is being punished for being one of the most hard-nosed, toughest, fundamentally sound football players that takes the field every week. Because he plays the same way every single snap, and someone from OC who was an offensive player flipped to defense after the interception, found himself simply not ready to play the other side of the ball.

In some regards' date=' Arnett is being punished for being one of the most hard-nosed, toughest, fundamentally sound football players that takes the field every week. Because he plays the same way every single snap, and someone from OC who was an offensive player flipped to defense after the interception, found himself simply not ready to play the other side of the ball.[/quote']

I think the OC head cOach had a lot to do with the call, he's on the field crying all night.

i doubt that. If he was complaining all night and never got a call then he Couldn't of called that. It was same official who called the catch out of bounds a catch.

If the same official made both those calls, then that's 2 calls he missed for sure, but that doesn't change the fact of the OC head coach being on the field crying all night, trying to intimidate the officials.

If the same official made both those calls, then that's 2 calls he missed for sure, but that doesn't change the fact of the OC head coach being on the field crying all night, trying to intimidate the officials.

I saw both coaches on field. Mayfield coach was on the field a bunch. It wasn't head coach for Mayfield that helped official call the out of bounds catch, but it was one of the asst.

I think the OC head cOach had a lot to do with the call, he's on the field crying all night.

I did see him come on to the field after the second touchdown as Landon raised his hands to signal touchdown. He kept them up as he turned around facing the OC side and they all went ballistic over there looking for a penalty as if he were trying to show them up by raising his hands. Smh