Notre Dame 2 Newport Central Catholic 1

Final. The 9th Region plot thickens. NCC with losses to both Highlands and NDA.

No doubt the plot has thickened. In July NDA was not only a big favorite to win the 9th region but to win another State Championship as well. NDA has suffered way more then their fair share of season ending injuries this season. If they can some how find a way to win their sixth 9th Region title in a row it would be one heck of an accomplishment.

No doubt the plot has thickened. In July NDA was not only a big favorite to win the 9th region but to win another State Championship as well. NDA has suffered way more then their fair share of season ending injuries this season. If they can some how find a way to win their sixth 9th Region title in a row it would be one heck of an accomplishment.

Even with the injuries do they still not have the most talented lineup in NKY?

I think what frank meant was NDA should win their district play fairly easy. So we will find out during region play when they play tougher teams what kind of impact losing players could have on them.

Obviously when you lose some of the kids NDA has lost it has an impact. My question was even with the losses, does NDA still not have the most talent?

Obviously when you lose some of the kids NDA has lost it has an impact. My question was even with the losses, does NDA still not have the most talent?

I'd say there is no way to judge that accurately until Region time when the lineup has stabilized as much as it can before playing teams that are talented. Big mental hurdle to get past when girls that have not started are moved into the lineup.

I'd say there is no way to judge that accurately until Region time when the lineup has stabilized as much as it can before playing teams that are talented. Big mental hurdle to get past when girls that have not started are moved into the lineup.

I'd say you are confusing talent with performance.