Everything posted by Allamerican21
-
How did you get your football concussion?
Had 3 over the years. First was freshman year. Made a tackle and everything went black for a min. Think I missed one or two plays. Senior year before 1st playoff game was a bad one. Wednesday practice we went 1st team def vs second team off. Some freshman (Shaun Alexander) went out for a pass in the middle. Me and our stud linebacker went to sandwich him as he caught the pass. Well we collided helmet to helmet and didn't get a good hit in on the freshman. Went straight to first team offense and I forgot the 3-4 new plays we just put in Monday& Tuesday. Needless to say coach hauck had a few choice words for me Third was a car wreck that it just so happens, me and that same LB were in the back seat. Bumped heads and I was out for about 5 min.
-
St. Henry 7 Scott County 0 (BGSG)
St. Henry was in B
-
Ethan Stringer
When I watched him play he played RF
-
Ethan Stringer
Ethan did red shirt this year. I heard a couple weeks ago coaches told him he's being moved to CF next year and will be the starter!!
-
Your Early 9th Region Rankings
Lindsay didn't tryout for the DA. She tried out for the pre DA.
-
Your Early 9th Region Rankings
I think only a couple girls from NKY will play DA. I've heard Tierney, Decker from NDA and Gessner (HHS). I haven't heard if these 3 made the DA yet but my guess is they will. This hurts NDA and Highlands if this happens but levels the playing field a little for the 9th region IMO.
-
Boone County hires Ryan Bowman as girls' basketball head coach.
Correct
-
Boone County hires Ryan Bowman as girls' basketball head coach.
Ryan Bowman is the new head coach @ Boone Co. Hope he turns things around!! Best of Luck
-
D-I signees from Ky
Hannah Poe- Wright St Payton Black- Butler Taylor Tolle- Eastern KY
-
Anyone attend Cincy Development Academy meeting?
The 2nd CDA team will play NL and MRL after HS season is complete. Coaches are already trying to talk these young ladies into not playing HS and joining CDA. HS soccer in NKY and Cincy is about to get a lot weaker IMO.
-
Boone County 20 Campbell County 14 (OT)
Proud Alum!! Congrats to the players and coaches!!
-
Highlands 2 Boone County 1
Congrats to highlands
-
9th Region games
530 game will resume from yesterday 630 NCC vs ND
-
9th Region games
I didn't see her or the coach arguing the refs call. May have been a makeup call for the handball in the box by the highlands defender a couple min earlier. Of course it could have been the correct call too.
-
9th Region games
So, a goalie/ wall is allowed to charge a free kick before the ball is put in play? If it's a direct free kick the wall can't go inside the 10 yds marked off. Correct? I would think indirect would be the same. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he kept the card in his pocket so HHS didn't have time to reset their wall. By far one of the craziest things I have ever seen in a soccer game.
-
9th Region games
I think the delay benefits Boone as they have only subbed once in the game. Although, the rebels had momentum in the second half fresh legs tomorrow could be a bonus. We will see what adjustments are made. Gonna be wet so don't forget your umbrella
-
St Henry 6 Cooper 1
Good luck to Adam Snow at Evansville next year!! Great kid from a great family...
-
Highlands 1 St Henry 0 (Region 9)
Anyone at the game care to elaborate on how St Henry kept this game so close?? I really thought this wouldn't be close. Nice job to the lady crusaders. Sounds like a good game.
-
Boone County 4 Holy Cross 0 (9th Region 1st Round)
Final
-
9th Region games
NCC vs Dixie @6 and Ryle vs ND@8 both games @ Dixie Monday 10/17
-
9th Region games
Boone hosted Beechwood last year in the 1st round of regionals. The picture of the bracket I saw just said NDA was home team. Didn't say if it was at NDA or not. If they can't host I'm not sure where they play since Dixie is hosting NCC.
-
9th Region games
Monday games: Holy Cross @ Boone Co St Henry @ Highlands NCC @ Dixie Ryle @ NDA Wed games: 530 &730 Championship game: Saturday 730
-
Boone County 4 Ryle 3 (pks)
I found it kind of exciting
-
Boone County 4 Ryle 3 (pks)
Down 2-0 midway thru the 1st half the lady rebels fought hard to tie it at half. 3-3 at end of regulation and double ot. Boone keeper stops 2 Ryle pks as Boone made all 4 attempts. Good luck to both teams next week in the Regionals!!
-
Boone County 3 Conner 2
Conner played well tonight!! Great comeback by the lady rebels... Missed you tonight YC. Hope to see you Thursday night.