Louisville Jumps to #3 in New AP Poll

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does anyone think UL isn't the best team in the country and why do folks think Bama is better than UL? Seriously. They barely beat Ole Miss. Bama ain't scaring anyone anymore. I think UL is the best team in college football followed by Ohio State. I ain't hearing this Bama #1 stuff when they have yet to play at the level that UL is playing at. They gave up 43 points to Ole Miss. How much you think UL will put on them.

Y'all better wake up.

Why does anyone think UL isn't the best team in the country and why do folks think Bama is better than UL? Seriously. They barely beat Ole Miss. Bama ain't scaring anyone anymore. I think UL is the best team in college football followed by Ohio State. I ain't hearing this Bama #1 stuff when they have yet to play at the level that UL is playing at. They gave up 43 points to Ole Miss. How much you think UL will put on them.

Y'all better wake up.

Bama will be held higher than anyone else until said team beats them, and I'm okay with that. They've earned that respect.

That being said, there have been plenty of years Louisville was good and I wanted no part of Bama. This year, I'm fully confident they could compete.

I might have thought so too before I learned Akron hung 65 on them this weekend.

Saw that, didn't change my opinion.

Certainly UL is better by as much as they want, just not sure there will be a whole lot of "Marshall prep" done this week with Watson & Death Valley the week after.

Side-note: that game will be AWESOME with a capital AWE.

Y'all better wake up.

Bama's #1 until proven otherwise.