Louisville Jumps to #3 in New AP Poll

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the top 10 is actually pretty decent for once. I think the top 3 could be placed in any order right now and have distanced themselves from the field. As for UofL though, I think it would be great if they kept this up, but I think Clemson gets it figured out sooner rather than later. Deshaun Watson is too good. If I had to bet my house on an ACC team right now I would still go with Clemson, but its almost a pick 'em.

#3 in the country makes my stomach hurt. :lol2:

The challenge now will be keeping the focus and intensity they had yesterday for EVERY opponent. They do that and stay healthy, I like our chances.

That is the million dollar question. A few trap games on UofL's schedule, they just need to keep that chip on their shoulder that they clearly played with yesterday. That team plays hard EVERY single play.

That is the million dollar question. A few trap games on UofL's schedule, they just need to keep that chip on their shoulder that they clearly played with yesterday. That team plays hard EVERY single play.

I'd be shocked if Louisville was unprepared for any remaining game on the schedule. That's not me saying they won't lose, they could drop any of a few games left. But I feel like Petrino will have them prepared. If they lose, it will be because they weren't the better team on that particular night.

A lot of people have had this Marshall game circled as a trap game since the schedule came out. Here's my opinion on that... You can't claim to be a top team in the country and lose to Marshall, period. Marshall is a tough place to play and has had success over Louisville in the most recent contests, but the Cards need to go to Huntington and take care of business Saturday night.