Houston 33 Oklahoma 23

hrcarrier

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooners 2nd Half turnovers killed them...but Houston looked like the real deal. Love watching them on offense.

If Houston beats Louisville and looks good doing it, they could get into the playoffs...if they don't stub their toe else where.

I agree.

Sooners 2nd Half turnovers killed them...but Houston looked like the real deal. Love watching them on offense.

If Houston beats Louisville and looks good doing it, they could get into the playoffs...if they don't stub their toe else where.

Agreed. Not a Louisville fan exactly but I pull for them from time to time. With that said if you are a Louisville fan you've gotta love the out come of this game because it really helps their strength of schedule right off the bat.

Surprising but then again, not all that much . Houston has not a good, but a great coach and has a lot of talent back from last seasons 13-1 team. I, in one way wanted OU to win this one, not bc I like OU at all but was wanting them unbeaten and overconfident when Ohio State visits Norman in a couple of weeks.

Edited by oldrambler

So where is Herman coaching next year?

IF the B12 expands to 14 and UH gets in, he isn't going anywhere for a while. Dude is one of the best coaches in the country and flat out gets it done recruiting the Houston and Texas area. Give him a major conference to Coach in and UH could be a top 10 program every year.