spindoc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw 3 deer still with spots yesterday. Screwy year

One was hit last night or early this morning not 1/2 mile from my office, right here in the middle of town, still had it's bright white spots. Saw a dead baby bird on the golf course last night, couldn't have been hatched more than a week or two. I thought "what the heck"?

Just becasue you have acreage, it does not give your dog free reign of your neighbors yard. Dog owners please control your pet. Be lucky she walked it back Verus it limping home.

As for @spindoc that bird was in his yard. Bird dog + bird = fair game.

You have obviously never lived in the country....everything has free reign of your neighbors yard.

If you think a dog is bad you should see what kind of turmoil a 2,000 pound Angus bull causes.....

You have obviously never lived in the country....everything has free reign of your neighbors yard.

If you think a dog is bad you should see what kind of turmoil a 2,000 pound Angus bull causes.....

There is definitely free reign in the country but that doesn't mean your dog is always coming home. My family lost a dog to an angry farmer before.

There is definitely free reign in the country but that doesn't mean your dog is always coming home. My family lost a dog to an angry farmer before.

Well we're a peaceful bunch at The Compound....the only way a dog doesn't make it home is if it is chasing livestock or doesn't look while running down the road.

Generally open range....this includes Angus at times

Well we're a peaceful bunch at The Compound....the only way a dog doesn't make it home is if it is chasing livestock or doesn't look while running down the road.

Generally open range....this includes Angus at times

Wait a second you live at the compound with LA??? Interesting

This is probably exhibit A why I have only recently lived in a neighborhood. Lady comes over, very nice and extremely polite. Out of the blue a juvenile robin awkwardly flies into the yard and of course, my 5yo English Pointer pounces on that joker like LRCW on a taco. She screamed like her hair burst into flames. Started yelling at my dog. Well I was polite until then. I said rather sternly that he's a BIRD DOG. I then told her that I'd bet her that that silly bird is unharmed and just slobbered on. I told him to bring it to me. When he got to me he dropped it in my hand. I gave it to her and said "he also retrieves". And I walked in the house.

I couldn't even imagine what she would do if she saw your Gun collection.

I live in the county and had a neighbor once tell me his dog could roam where it wanted to because he lived in the country. I told him since I live in the country and I am allowed to fire a weapon that if I saw any wild dogs I was able to eliminate the threat. He keeps his dog in check for the most part.

I live in the county and had a neighbor once tell me his dog could roam where it wanted to because he lived in the country. I told him since I live in the country and I am allowed to fire a weapon that if I saw any wild dogs I was able to eliminate the threat. He keeps his dog in check for the most part.

No wonder your neighbors think so highly of you...and I always thought it was just the Big Country.....:banana: