Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something you thought was bad or dumb until you gave it a try

Featured Replies

Snapchat is fun, but it isn't earth-shattering. It's mostly just a way to joke around with my friends. I don't know how the high school/undergrad generation uses it. I guess I'm too old to access it's full potential. :lol2:

 

It's the most non-intuitive supremely successful app I've ever seen. I can't think of the last time I had to have someone show me how to use an app I downloaded. Probably never. But for Snapchat I did.

 

And I agree, it's not earth shattering and it's definitely fun to goof around with.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know how the high school/undergrad generation uses it.

 

Girls use it to be girly and take selfies.

 

Guys use it in hopes they'll get nudes from said girls.

Sushi

 

Another good one.

Pedicures, I am a huge fan now.

 

I'm in this club as well.

India food. I always used to be repulsed by the smell of curry, and now I love it.

 

I LOVE Indian food.

I LOVE Indian food.

 

 

Curry is awesome. There is an Indian buffet in Huntington, WV called Nawab's. You ever plan a day trip down my way give me enough heads up and we'll head there for lunch.

 

Nawab Indian Cuisine menu - Huntington, WV 257

All of the above.

 

I never understood the fascination until I went to a few races. In person it's awesome, there's so much to watch around the track. I can watch it on TV now too, when I never could before. I still don't watch it a lot, but it's tolerable now.

 

Careful, your Caucasian side is showing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.