Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something you thought was bad or dumb until you gave it a try

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They must not be all-you-can-eat. :D

 

Oh yes they are. :lol2:

I remember several years ago I thought bottled water was a crazy idea, but I couldn't tell you the last time I drank water from a faucet.

Interracial dating.

 

My man!

Careful, your Caucasian side is showing.

 

It happens on occasion. :lol2:

It happens on occasion. :lol2:

 

I'd be more concerned about your street card if I was you. NASCAR. Sheesh.

Cussing and large breasts...

 

:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.