2016 NBA Draft

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Lakers deal #2 if Ingram is left for them? I'm not sure he is a guy to build a team around...but he would be a good piece for some other teams. If I'm the Lakers I think I would listen to offers all day and hope to hear a deal that I couldn't pass up.

I could be wrong, as I overheard someone on TV compare his game to KD's. Maybe I'm just not seeing it. Either way I think the league is better when the Lakers are in the conversation come playoff time.

Should Lakers deal #2 if Ingram is left for them? I'm not sure he is a guy to build a team around...but he would be a good piece for some other teams. If I'm the Lakers I think I would listen to offers all day and hope to hear a deal that I couldn't pass up.

I could be wrong, as I overheard someone on TV compare his game to KD's. Maybe I'm just not seeing it. Either way I think the league is better when the Lakers are in the conversation come playoff time.

Hell, hell, hell, hell no. The Lakers get Ingram and build around Russell, Randle, Ingram and Clarkson. Ingram is a bona fide scorer and should continue to be a bona fide scorer as he develops his NBA game. Ingram or Simmons would both fit just fine in LA.

Hell, hell, hell, hell no. The Lakers get Ingram and build around Russell, Randle, Ingram and Clarkson. Ingram is a bona fide scorer and should continue to be a bona fide scorer as he develops his NBA game. Ingram or Simmons would both fit just fine in LA.

I hope you are right, I just don't know.

I hope you are right, I just don't know.

From what I have gathered their plan is to do better in the free agent market. They'd be idiotic to part with any of those 4. They have all 4 of them under rookie contracts for the next 2-4 years and all 4 are talented and should have good to great NBA careers. Build around them and it starts in July. If they strike out in July they still have a great nucleus to build around going forward.

From what I have gathered their plan is to do better in the free agent market. They'd be idiotic to part with any of those 4. They have all 4 of them under rookie contracts for the next 2-4 years and all 4 are talented and should have good to great NBA careers. Build around them and it starts in July. If they strike out in July they still have a great nucleus to build around going forward.

I hope they do make some FA waves...as I've said over and over the NBA needs the Lakers to be good...it's just more interesting IMO.