Muhammad Ali Has Died

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CLEARLY some people were going to see whatever they wanted to see in the service, regardless of how long they watched it...

My sincere apologies for tuning in when a guy was hawking his website " go to WWW. " just doesnt fit well in a funeral service but I guess some will CLEARLY see what only they want to see .

Daughterer Rasheda Ali-Walsh: “You shook up the world in life. Now you’re shaking up the world in death. … Nobody compares to you, Daddy.”

Days like this I miss my home city sooo much, great job Louisville!

RIP M. Ali...

Was privileged today to be one of the crowd lining the streets today then at the YUM! center. Not going to lie, I cried. It was a beautiful day. I hope that when I pass, the people in my life will celebrate my impact on their lives. I doubt I'm even a fraction of the man Ali was, but I can keep trying.

Loved the variety of speakers. Billy Crystal was awesome, as was the 19 year old University of Louisville student. Mrs. Ali completely shocked me. I'm so amazed that she could be so calm and eloquent at such an emotional time. What strength!

I thought that Lonnie Ali did an exceptional job speaking today.

• 6 months later...

It happens more often than people think whether the deceased was a millionaire or not. Personally, dealing with my mother's estate caused a riff between myself and my oldest sister that will never heal. We said not one word to each other at Christmas.

It happens more often than people think whether the deceased was a millionaire or not. Personally, dealing with my mother's estate caused a riff between myself and my oldest sister that will never heal. We said not one word to each other at Christmas.

Ditto for my mom and her sister.

• 5 months later...