SportsGuy41017

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is your net worth $8,000?

My net worth is a little less than that actually. The wife spends it quicker than I can make it.:lol2:

The man has a net worth of $340 Mil. Has earned over $500 mil in his life time and will earn $77 mil this year. Not sure $2.5 hits his wallet to the point where it hurts too bad.

Don't get me wrong, great gesture and nice tax right off for something that is near and dear to him and will let others appreciate Ali, but it will not keep him awake at night wondering how he is going to pay for gas for the Bentley.

My net worth is a little less than that actually. The wife spends it quicker than I can make it.:lol2:

The man has a net worth of $340 Mil. Has earned over $500 mil in his life time and will earn $77 mil this year. Not sure $2.5 hits his wallet to the point where it hurts too bad.

Don't get me wrong, great gesture and nice tax right off for something that is near and dear to him and will let others appreciate Ali, but it will not keep him awake at night wondering how he is going to pay for gas for the Bentley.

Not sure why that matters?

When I make a charitable donation to something, I don't lose sleep over it. It was a nice gesture by Lebron.

LeBron donated $2.5M for an Ali exhibit at the Smithsonian.

I generally don't want to be picky over people's charity but kinda wish he would have donated that to the Muhammad Ali Museum in Louisville.