Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marques Bolden set to announce at 2:30 P.M. ET on Thursday 5/19/16

Featured Replies

I think he shocks the worlds and signs with Hofstra. :lol2:

  • Replies 194
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he shocks the worlds and signs with Hofstra. :lol2:

 

Or TCU. That would shock me.

If he picks UK, that might make them preseason #1. If he picks Duke, they will be preseason #3.... in the Eastern Conference.

Age old discussion. Don't know why any of these kids sign that silly thing.

 

They do it so the school can publically start discussing them and put them on roster, etc.

They do it so the school can publically start discussing them and put them on roster, etc.

 

And how does that benefit the kid?

And how does that benefit the kid?
Exactly. It ONLY benefits the school.
If he picks UK, that might make them preseason #1. If he picks Duke, they will be preseason #3.... in the Eastern Conference.

 

#5. Don't sleep on Charlotte and Miami.

If he picks UK, that might make them preseason #1. If he picks Duke, they will be preseason #3.... in the Eastern Conference.

 

Well if Marcus Lee comes back, UK is going 40-0, so...

Exactly. It ONLY benefits the school.

 

Agreed. Scholarship papers/financial aid papers are separate so as lone as he signs those he's covered. LOI just locks him into a particular school.

I'm more of a Duke follower than UK, but hope Bolden choses UK. Have had more of my fill of this kid and his on again,off again decision making. If you can't make a decision immediately, I wouldn't want you if I were Coach K or Cal

I've thought he'd pick Duke all along, so I am sticking with the Fighting Fat Jasons.

I'm more of a Duke follower than UK, but hope Bolden choses UK. Have had more of my fill of this kid and his on again,off again decision making. If you can't make a decision immediately, I wouldn't want you if I were Coach K or Cal

 

Worked out well for UK with Jamal Murray and Terrance Jones. They didn't quite have their mind made up right away.

 

I personally don't understand your mentality on this one @All In. Why does it matter how long he takes to decide? Not saying you do, but why do some think taking time makes them a prima donna?

 

The decision that we are asking this kid to make is probably bigger than any/most decisions I'll ever make. Plus he has plenty of people in his ear trying to tell him what's best for him. Can't be easy.

The decision that we are asking this kid to make is probably bigger than any/most decisions I'll ever make.

 

I disagree somewhat. If he's a one and done talent, the school he goes to is irrelevant. Just like all the others.

I disagree somewhat. If he's a one and done talent, the school he goes to is irrelevant. Just like all the others.

 

One and done talent or not, you're forever tied to that school and forever tied to that coach. We say, it's a one year decision, but for most of these players, is it really? How many of those one and done guys go back to their schools for pick up games, workouts, to be involved in special events, to even attend classes or lately, be on local radio shows?

 

I can only comment on what I see and hear about former one and dones doing at UK. I'd assume similar things happen at Duke or other schools. But it seems like they are often around much more than the one year that they are playing for the school.

 

Just cause they are one and done in their playing career, doesn't mean they are one and done with how they are tied to the University and Coach.

Worked out well for UK with Jamal Murray and Terrance Jones. They didn't quite have their mind made up right away.

 

I personally don't understand your mentality on this one @All In. Why does it matter how long he takes to decide? Not saying you do, but why do some think taking time makes them a prima donna?

 

The decision that we are asking this kid to make is probably bigger than any/most decisions I'll ever make. Plus he has plenty of people in his ear trying to tell him what's best for him. Can't be easy.

 

Agreed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.