Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marques Bolden set to announce at 2:30 P.M. ET on Thursday 5/19/16

Featured Replies

Considering the poster, that's far from the typical, "we didn't need him anyway" narrative.

 

Exactly. And all the poster said was basically we have a good team without him but with him we'll be even better. Essentially saying it would be great to have him but we'll be fine either way.

 

Far from we don't need him and we don't want him.

  • Replies 194
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. And all the poster said was basically we have a good team without him but with him we'll be even better. Essentially saying it would be great to have him but we'll be fine either way.

 

Far from we don't need him and we don't want him.

who said anything about we don't want him?

 

We don't really need him _ direct quote.

Bolden will be a cat, mark it down. I have nothing concrete to prove that, just an educated guess based on other happenings this week. I'm also thinking that I was wrong when I stated that I believe Lee is gone, based on his quotes about being okay with playing in the NBADL. With Matthews leaving it leaves room for Lee to return and still an open scholly for Bolden. Lee also suspended his NBA workouts, which makes me lean more toward the possibility of him returning.

Bolden will be a cat, mark it down. I have nothing concrete to prove that, just an educated guess based on other happenings this week. I'm also thinking that I was wrong when I stated that I believe Lee is gone, based on his quotes about being okay with playing in the NBADL. With Matthews leaving it leaves room for Lee to return and still an open scholly for Bolden. Lee also suspended his NBA workouts, which makes me lean more toward the possibility of him returning.

 

Agree. with all the happenings the last week, it looks like a UK lean.

 

Will be on the site tomorrow as others are more into social media than I am. I am sure someone will post it. Getting my info on BGP...:D

Jerry Meyer predicting that it's Duke.

 

If that's true, there is no doubt in my mind that Bolden is going to UK.

Jerry Meyer predicting that it's Duke.

 

I'm going to write my Bolden to UK article now then.

If that's true, there is no doubt in my mind that Bolden is going to UK.

He says he has a good source and would be surprised if he doesn't choose Duke.

But he was wrong about Murray last year with a so-called good source.

But he just started following Brad Calipari on Twitter today!!

But he just started following Brad Calipari on Twitter today!!

 

Not to mention the official UK Basketball page is following him now, they rarely if ever do that for anyone that is not a member or past member of the team. He's also following a female athlete attending UK. All signs are pointing to UK.

Duke it is.

But he just started following Brad Calipari on Twitter today!!

 

And Instagram!!!

Jerry Meyer predicting that it's Duke.

 

He also predicted Murray to Oregon. Most had Julius going to Kansas and we know how that ended....:D

FWIW, Meyer predicted Duke a while back and is sticking with his pick. The two most recent people to give a prediction have both picked Kentucky, and both made their picks in the last week. :idunno:

FWIW, Meyer predicted Duke a while back and is sticking with his pick. The two most recent people to give a prediction have both picked Kentucky, and both made their picks in the last week. :idunno:

 

That's not true. The two Duke guys on that site switch their's from Kentucky to duke within the last week

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.