Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marques Bolden set to announce at 2:30 P.M. ET on Thursday 5/19/16

Featured Replies

Jones, Gabriel, willis, wynard, and Bam!! Cats will be long and athletic. Even if they lose Lee and Briscoe, they are loaded as well. CATS!!!!

  • Replies 194
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes as we all know your Cards won one in the last 30 years. So title, not titles, yet. I like the Cards next year and as long as old Ricky P is there

Jones, Gabriel, willis, wynard, and Bam!! Cats will be long and athletic. Even if they lose Lee and Briscoe, they are loaded as well. CATS!!!!

 

Help me out...Who is Jones for Kentucky?

Yes as we all know your Cards won one in the last 30 years. So title, not titles, yet. I like the Cards next year and as long as old Ricky P is there

 

When's the last time your Cats got one? Oh, that's right... :lol2:

 

Good thing all those five star recruits are paying off!

 

(Man, I hate being that guy.)

Yes as we all know your Cards won one in the last 30 years. So title, not titles, yet.

 

They might have only won one, but have competed for multiple. So, what @TheDeuce said was accurate.

I am just giving Duece a hard time, I am not anti Cardinal, I root for them as long as Pitino is there. Sachha Killyea Jones 6'10 5 star from Virgnia is the Jones player

I am just giving Duece a hard time, I am not anti Cardinal, I root for them as long as Pitino is there. Sachha Killyea Jones 6'10 5 star from Virgnia is the Jones player

 

Thanks, was drawing a blank. :lol2:

Once heard a kid say "University of Ole Miss."

Louisville had a recruit say, "I'm going to attend the University of U of L".

Nah. I don't see it the same. The only ones who absolutely have to be on the court are the starters and Kennard. Jones and Jefferson will be asked to be leaders in reduced roles and they will comply. With the talent they have playing Jones and Jefferson more than 15 minutes a game is way too much.

 

I could see him slipping in the rotation. Just inside info that I will not post.

I could see him slipping in the rotation. Just inside info that I will not post.

 

He's a year 3 and 4 guy.

I could see him slipping in the rotation. Just inside info that I will not post.

 

I think he'll be the 6th man.

Yet we still compete for titles. :lol2:

 

When your not self imposing post season bans for providing hookers to recruits*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.