Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marques Bolden set to announce at 2:30 P.M. ET on Thursday 5/19/16

Featured Replies

That's not true. The two Duke guys on that site switch their's from Kentucky to duke within the last week

 

Wrong.

Marques Bolden Crystal Ball

 

As you can clearly see from the site, the last two picks were made by Josh Ahler on the 17th (UK) and Chad Lykins on the 13th (UK).

  • Replies 194
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry yeah this is the last article I read on it. I hadn't checked the date.

 

Marques Bolden says he’s ‘definitely close’ to a college decision | Lexington Herald-Leader

 

"In the latest curveball in Bolden’s recruitment, the three Duke reporters from the 247Sports website who changed their predictions from the Blue Devils to the Wildcats on Friday reversed course Saturday and switched those picks again."

So in summary, no one knows who he is going to pick. Kudos to him for keeping it in house this long.

Could you imagine being 17-18 years old and having this much attention on you for so long just deciding what school to pick?

Could you imagine being 17-18 years old and having this much attention on you for so long just deciding what school to pick?
I would love it! lol
I would love it! lol

 

Me too. Would eat up every second.

I would love it! lol

 

Me too. Would eat up every second.

 

It would be hard to not fall in love with yourself. I'm not sure if I would like it or not.

A buddy of mine tagged me in KSR's post about 7 years ago today John Wall chose UK over Duke. Hard to believe it has been 7 years.

A buddy of mine tagged me in KSR's post about 7 years ago today John Wall chose UK over Duke. Hard to believe it has been 7 years.

 

I had the same thought.

It would be hard to not fall in love with yourself. I'm not sure if I would like it or not.

 

I can't lie. I'd be sad at 2:49 when the cameras leave. :lol2: :lol2:

Matt Jones saying he's hearing that it's likely to be Duke.

If that's where the kid wants to go then more power to him. Just hate it if he's making any decision off what his mom wants rather than him. Obviously he likes Duke too but parental influence is not always a good thing.

Matt Jones saying he's hearing that it's likely to be Duke.

 

I believe he also said Murray was headed to Oregon...There are quite a few guys I trust when it comes to UK recruiting. Matt Jones is certainly not among them.

 

And he may end up at Duke. No clue. I just wouldn't take Jones' word for it.

Son of a biscuit!!!! I woke up with a bit of a headache thinking ahhhh just take you're time and we can go see where Bolden is heading. Now my headache and I are impatient I thought this was supposed to go down at 9:30 am.

Could you imagine being 17-18 years old and having this much attention on you for so long just deciding what school to pick?

 

I would love it! lol

 

Me too. Would eat up every second.

 

In all seriousness it would be a miracle if I made it to campus under those circumstances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.