Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner (Softball) coaching staff resigns

Featured Replies

Also said catcher dad loudly accused one of the parents he thought was responsible for the petition. He was told he was not correct.

 

Is this guy suffering from PTSD?

  • Replies 210
  • Views 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also said catcher dad loudly accused one of the parents he thought was responsible for the petition. He was told he was not correct.

 

Just remove the player and family from team.

 

I'm a state employee, not a teacher, and I could be wrong here but I don't think KEA is any more of a union for teachers than KASE is a union for state employees. They offer an organized voice, but they have no true bargaining "power" or leverage to use in the way a true represented site/group would have if covered by UAW, Teamsters, etc.

Also said catcher dad loudly accused one of the parents he thought was responsible for the petition. He was told he was not correct.

That's the way to convince normal people that you're not crazy I guess.

Is it true that several of the Conner parents signed a petition to get Coach Koors back?

 

I heard this on the radio and I also heard some of the players are not going to play if the coach doesn't come back.

Perhaps the best lesson for all would be for the rest of the season to be cancelled.

Perhaps the best lesson for all would be for the rest of the season to be cancelled.

 

Not really fair to all the other girls who have done nothing wrong.

I don't know who the Catcher's bestie is either, I just like using the word bestie.

 

And the report I got said Papa Catcher got out of his car screaming at the others over the petition but he left without incident.

 

Screaming at kids that aren't his? If I was there and he yelled at my daughter he might of got hit with more than a ball.. Just saying there would have been an Incident..

Screaming at kids that aren't his? If I was there and he yelled at my daughter he might of got hit with more than a ball.. Just saying there would have been an Incident..

 

Screamed at parents signing the petition, not players.

Screamed at parents signing the petition, not players.

 

Slightly better. Still out of line though.

Not really fair to all the other girls who have done nothing wrong.

 

Life is not fair. That would be one of the lessons learned from cancelling the season. When an individual player, or in this case, a parent, does something this extraordinarily selfish, the whole team suffers as a result.

Screaming at kids that aren't his? If I was there and he yelled at my daughter he might of got hit with more than a ball.. Just saying there would have been an Incident..

 

He was talking to other adults.

Perhaps the best lesson for all would be for the rest of the season to be cancelled.

 

No chance.

 

The best lesson here for all the young ladies will be about overcoming adversity and coming together as a team.

No chance.

 

The best lesson here for all the young ladies will be about overcoming adversity and coming together as a team.

Put it behind them and move on. The sooner the better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.