April 1, 201610 yr Is it true that several of the Conner parents signed a petition to get Coach Koors back? There was a petition. Wasn't signed by all but it was signed by some.
April 1, 201610 yr There was a petition. Wasn't signed by all but it was signed by some. Did the Catcher (and her bestie while we are at it) sign the petition?
April 1, 201610 yr Did the Catcher (and her bestie while we are at it) sign the petition? No clue who "bestie" is. Yes - which caused a bit of an issue in the family. Got a little ugly.
April 1, 201610 yr Petitions don't matter and in my opinion, they shouldn't. If the principal and AD want her back, then that is what should happen. And Jim Hicks from Shelby is Billy's nephew.
April 1, 201610 yr Petitions don't matter and in my opinion, they shouldn't. . It's a show of support for Kristen but it still doesn't change the issue and what she would be required to do.
April 1, 201610 yr No clue who "bestie" is. Yes - which caused a bit of an issue in the family. Got a little ugly. I don't know who the Catcher's bestie is either, I just like using the word bestie. And the report I got said Papa Catcher got out of his car screaming at the others over the petition but he left without incident.
April 1, 201610 yr I don't know who the Catcher's bestie is either, I just like using the word bestie. And the report I got said Papa Catcher got out of his car screaming at the others over the petition but he left without incident. You heard correctly.
April 1, 201610 yr Also said catcher dad loudly accused one of the parents he thought was responsible for the petition. He was told he was not correct.
April 1, 201610 yr Devils advocate! and this is just a thought...Is it a possibility that the family mentioned "LAWYER" and this is why the whole situation got out of control??
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.