Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner (Softball) coaching staff resigns

Featured Replies

I just received a text from another coach saying the ENTIRE Conner coaching staff has resigned.........anyone in the know willing to confirm?

  • Replies 210
  • Views 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the Police were involved but nothing came of it.

 

Anyone can make what they want of that info, I'm just sayin.

This one is going to be a good one!

Goodness. What the heck is going on in these schools?????

 

Not exactly the case but similar from what I am hearing.

 

Staff resigned to get away from drama and not because they did anything wrong, although that is what some want people to believe.

Not exactly the case but similar from what I am hearing.

 

Staff resigned to get away from drama and not because they did anything wrong, although that is what some want people to believe.

 

Yep, those wild pitching machines come in all shapes and all sizes.

Yep, those wild pitching machines come in all shapes and all sizes.

 

So you've heard the same (or similar) story as what I just heard.

So you've heard the same (or similar) story as what I just heard.

 

That depends on what you heard. Maybe you should share if you are feeling up to it. I have shared enough for now.

I wonder if this is what they were talking about in the concession stand at Conner on Saturday.

 

Should have paid attention more, darn.

One thing you hate as a coach is an entitled brat of a player with parents who don't hold their kids responsible for their actions.

Really sucks that one player has to be like that. That was a great coaching staff. Curious to see who steps, how they do, and if coach Koors is somewhere else next season!

I heard the Police were involved but nothing came of it.

 

Anyone can make what they want of that info, I'm just sayin.

 

You are correct. Players were questioned by the police.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.