Everything posted by Coug
-
Holy Cross vs Beechwood 2/23/17
Thank you I read it and typed the wrong thing.
-
Holy Cross vs Beechwood 2/23/17
Beechwood 59-51
-
Ryle 60 Conner 58
Ryle Sports Med on Periscope: "Final seconds of District game v Conner" Here is the end of the game, the camera quality isn't that good but you can see the exchange between #55 and the student.
-
Ryle 60 Conner 58
Do doubt that is a 5 second violation, but right before that the Ryle player traveled. It may sound like I'm making excuses but I'm not. At the end of the Conner didn't defend the shot well enough and the kid made a great play.
-
Ryle 60 Conner 58
Conner would have been a better matchup for Cooper, with that being said I'll take Cooper by 15+
-
Ryle 60 Conner 58
Okay I didn't hear that he was cussing, I agree if he was cussing he should also get in trouble but I don't know how far that will go with his dad being the AD.
-
Ryle 60 Conner 58
I guess the refs don't know how to count to 5! But it was a great game by both teams. Congrats Ryle and good luck Friday night. Also the student who pushed one of the Conner players at the end should get suspended that's an classless act and I hope the school handles it properly.
-
Conner 84 Newport Central Catholic 73
Conner scoring: Craddock 26, Hemmerich 23, Connley 17, Gambrel 8, Saffell 6, Simpson 2, Hicks 2. NCC: Hall 18, Sp. Pangallo 11, Moeves 11, Henschen 8, Wurtz 8, Luken 6, St Pangallo 5, Neff 4, McDaniel 2.
-
What teams would you like for your team to add to it's schedule?
That wouldn't even be a game. Beechwood would win every game they play.
-
Conner 62 Dixie Heights 47
The cougars are starting to use Duncan more, if keep it up they have a good shot of coming out of the 9th.
-
Frederick Douglas 2017 Varsity Football Schedule
2-8 3-7 won't be as bad as you guys think.
-
What teams would you like for your team to add to it's schedule?
For Conner Lawrenceburg IN Highlands Colerain OH
-
Open Job: Ballard
Anyone have an idea on who's the next guy in?
-
Open Job: Louisville Central
Has this job been filled yet?
-
Open Job: Ludlow
Any word on the ludlow job?
-
State Championship Games are a Joke
1. Seed the playoffs, so you don't have teams like Male and Trinity playing in the 3rd round. 2. Move it from WKU to Centre college or UK so fans from NKY, Ashland, Pikeville don't have to travel as far.
-
Ejection rule
When I played 2 years ago, I got an unsportsmanlike late in a game and one early the next week and I was gone. Should they carry over if it's in the 2nd half into the 1st of next game?
-
Who's left?
Scott county at Lafayette
-
2016 All-Northern Kentucky Teams
Yes he is. #10 Cooper Gullion junior. Who will battle with freshmen Jared Hicks
-
2016 All-Northern Kentucky Teams
Just want to shoutout Conners QB Walker Buelow. This kid attacked the off season to win the starting spot. He played on hell of season, didn't get that much notice playing with Jackson next to him. But the kid lit up some teams!
-
Scott County at Lafayette Class 6A Semifinal
About as classless as SC coach not shaking hands after a game. That shows real class!
-
6A Playoffs Scott County/Ryle Predictions
I believe if Ryle keeps the ball in the air they win this one.
-
6A Playoffs Scott County/Ryle Predictions
But he holds on every play!
-
Conner 1 Ryle 0 (33rd District Championship)
I wasn't at the game but I heard he was horrible, which I find that hard to believe.
-
Open Job: Conner-Coach Hicks steps down at Conner
No doubt in my mind if Kunkel would of stayed at Conner, Conner would be a state contending team until he graduates. But at the same time I do understand why his parents took him out of Conner.