Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ejection rule

Featured Replies

How many personal fouls can one player get in a single game before that player is ejected?

1 you are good.

2 you are out.

  • Author

@Ram

What happens if the officials don't throw the player out?

@Ram

What happens if the officials don't throw the player out?

Not much.

 

Are you sure both were Personal Fouls? Could one have been an Unsportsmanlike Conduct?

  • Author

Both were personal fouls late hits on the QB by the same player

I thought it was 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties that brought the automatic ejection. Personal foul penalties are at the discretion of the official in regards to ejection I believe. Otherwise 2 facemask penalties would get you tossed.

I thought it was 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties that brought the automatic ejection. Personal foul penalties are at the discretion of the official in regards to ejection I believe. Otherwise 2 facemask penalties would get you tossed.

You may be right. I'm getting old.

I think it's 2 Unsportsmanlike penalties. I don't think two late hits would warrant disqualification unless one was deemed flagrant.

2 unsportsmanlike are ejection no rule on number of personal fouls unless ruled flagrant. Fighting is automatic ejection

When I played 2 years ago, I got an unsportsmanlike late in a game and one early the next week and I was gone. Should they carry over if it's in the 2nd half into the 1st of next game?

When I played 2 years ago, I got an unsportsmanlike late in a game and one early the next week and I was gone. Should they carry over if it's in the 2nd half into the 1st of next game?

 

NO-2 per game as I understand it.

Football is a 1 game suspension.

Football is a 1 game suspension.

 

With all due respect.

Do not believe that is the case.

Think it's 2.

 

Also - if last game of the season believe it can be applied if the offender plays another sport. ??

With all due respect.

Do not believe that is the case.

Think it's 2.

 

Also - if last game of the season believe it can be applied if the offender plays another sport. ??

 

If a senior gets ejected with less games remaining than the penalty the penalty carries over to the next sport he plays.

 

If he is not a senior it carries over to the next season of the same sport.

The rule for games missed is different for football than other sports. The rule is BL-15-7 go to (8) and read .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.