Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 1 Ryle 0 (33rd District Championship)

Featured Replies

Conner gets it done with Craddock on the mound. Tweet has him with 12 K's.

Conner might be on the verge of something. Very impressed with Cougars 2017 class.

Besides Craddock showing out tonight, Max Sims - I feel is the best catcher in the 33rd and Tim Sherman has shown some nice defense and a big bat. Congrats to Conner !!!!

I would think Ryle is now a big fan of CCH winning tomorrow night and that Conner a big fan of Beechwood. Don't think anyone wants Ryle, Beechwood or Conner as 1st round opponent.

Congrats to the Cougars. Arlo best coach in NKY and one the top in the state.

Wow. Expected this thread to be poppin after that game.

 

Some exciting baseball to watch.

 

All in all, Conner's pitching and defense were outstanding. Craddock was a man on a mission on the mound. Seniors stepped up and took care of business at the plate (Garnett 2B & Borman following w/ RBI base hit). Along with some stellar defensive plays (Padgett robbing an extra base hit B7 & Henry w/ a slick unassisted DP).

 

Big ups to Kirschler. Very nice performance that came out just a bit short. I look for this Ryle squad to do some major damage from the loser bracket in the Regional tournament. Especially with Zig on the mound.

 

Good luck to both teams moving forward. As always, the 33rd is well represented in the regional tournament.

I walked past the field last night in the late innings having just shot the girls softball game. Somebody kick me.....I had no idea it was so exciting.

Does anyone know who the home plate umpire was?

 

No but I thought he was really good.

Yes and he's a darn good umpire.

I wasn't at the game but I heard he was horrible, which I find that hard to believe.

I wasn't at the game but I heard he was horrible, which I find that hard to believe.

 

I wasn't at the game either and I'll go with nkuclubbaseball19. If he said he is darn good then he must be. NKU can be the hardest critic of umpires when he wants to be which makes him a good source for when he says someone is good.

 

How about we hear from someone actually at the game??

He does a great job. Incredibly consistent. Strike zone slightly on the smaller side, but very fair. Entire crew was very good.

I wasn't at the game but I heard he was horrible, which I find that hard to believe.

 

Without knowing who said he was horrible, I tend to think it's sour grapes. The umpire in question is one of the best in the region.

 

Did he probably miss a pitch or two? Yes. Every umpire does. And I found that those that are good will admit that. The ones who are bottom of the barrel think they got every pitch right.

 

I wasn't at the game either and I'll go with nkuclubbaseball19. If he said he is darn good then he must be. NKU can be the hardest critic of umpires when he wants to be which makes him a good source for when he says someone is good.

 

How about we hear from someone actually at the game??

 

Darn I must have a reputation :lol2: I just have expectations of umpires and that normally starts with hustle and consistency. Which I know the plate guy last night for the CHS/RHS game is one of the best at.

 

Tim Sullivan?

 

I am not going to put the umpire's name out here for those to blast but I will say no it was not Tim.

Without knowing who said he was horrible, I tend to think it's sour grapes. The umpire in question is one of the best in the region.

 

Did he probably miss a pitch or two? Yes. Every umpire does. And I found that those that are good will admit that. The ones who are bottom of the barrel think they got every pitch right.

 

 

 

Darn I must have a reputation :lol2: I just have expectations of umpires and that normally starts with hustle and consistency. Which I know the plate guy last night for the CHS/RHS game is one of the best at.

 

 

 

I am not going to put the umpire's name out here for those to blast but I will say no it was not Tim.

 

Let it be known that NKUBBclub doesn't play favorites. He'll come out on umpires who are friends with him and challenge the occasional call. #StillOut

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.