Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

I been trying to tell you this all year. As of now I have them in the elite 8.

 

No chance. The Sweet 16 will be amazing enough.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too!!!! Jaguar bandwagon fan here!!!!!

 

That Blake Bortles freight train is about to firing on all cylinders :lol2:

St. Bonaventure, South Carolina, San Diego State should be in over Vandy, Syracuse, Tulsa.

I been trying to tell you this all year. As of now I have them in the elite 8.

 

Just a win in the tournament will be impressive.

Just a win in the tournament will be impressive.

 

Right!!! I'm scared to death of UNC-Wilmington right now. :lol2:

Oregon State a 7, USC and Colorado 8? Why is the Pac 12 getting so much love.

 

Very good out-of-conference records, particularly on road. Pac-12 beat each other up this year so overall records not that great, but it was a very solid conference.

I'm fine with this seeding. It is what it is. It does seem like the talking heads are more upset than they normally are.

 

There are no great teams this season. No one is dominating the game this year. Every team in the field has looked beatable at some point this year.

 

Kentucky, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Indiana and WV in the same bracket ? I love it...

I been trying to tell you this all year. As of now I have them in the elite 8.

 

If Duke makes the Elite 8 then I will have done a good job in avoiding most college basketball games this year. They just are not a good team IMO.

I'm fine with this seeding. It is what it is. It does seem like the talking heads are more upset than they normally are.

 

There are no great teams this season. No one is dominating the game this year. Every team in the field has looked beatable at some point this year.

 

Kentucky, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Indiana and WV in the same bracket ? I love it...

 

And Xavier.

 

The bracket of death.

No chance. The Sweet 16 will be amazing enough.

 

It's all about matchups. There is no team in dukes first possible 3 games they can't beat. I honestly have Duke in my final four now after filling out my first bracket.

And Xavier.

 

The bracket of death.

 

Tough bracket for sure.

 

I was thinking about all the past tournament matchups with the teams I named. Plenty of story lines in this tournament for UK.

If Duke makes the Elite 8 then I will have done a good job in avoiding most college basketball games this year. They just are not a good team IMO.

 

I think you all just like UK fans got spoiled by having great teams last year. Duke this year like UK is a good team. Which as good teams they do have flaws. But there is no great teams this year, so good teams can make that run even with flaws. It comes down to matchups, which I think Duke matches up well with each team in their region.

What a joke. The Selection Committee is terrible.

UK proved they were better than AtM twice, and still are a 4 seed. What a joke

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.