Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

Can you?

 

I can over A&M, not sure about Miami.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point Cal needs to find a committee member's son and put him on the bench next to Brad.

I can over A&M, not sure about Miami.

Not Miami but A&M yes.

 

Agreed.

There is a chance Duke could some how make the Sweet 16. This blows my mind.

 

Calm down. 2016-17. Focus.

At this point Cal needs to find a committee member's son and put him on the bench next to Brad.

 

No need, screw the committee. We got this on our own.

Duke is deserving of their 4 seed. Truth.

 

I thought they got a 3?

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that they got a 4 as well.

Calm down. 2016-17. Focus.

 

I've already packed it in this year. My Jags are more interesting to me than Duke this year. For the first time ever.

The Kentucky/ Indiana possible 2nd round matchup should be a great one.

There is a chance Duke could some how make the Sweet 16. This blows my mind.

 

I been trying to tell you this all year. As of now I have them in the elite 8.

Does Iowa St. deserve a 4 seed?

I've already packed it in this year. My Jags are more interesting to me than Duke this year. For the first time ever.

 

Me too!!!! Jaguar bandwagon fan here!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.