Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

So far we have learned nothing. Just CBS giving us ads. I should probably just check back in at 6 to see if they started.

  • Author

North Carolina

Kansas

Virginia

Oregon

 

These are your #1 seeds.

I can already tell I'm irritated by this ratings grab. No need for two hours.

  • Author

The two teams that I want UK to avoid in the brackets are Michigan State and North Carolina. Those teams scare me the most matchup wise for Kentucky.

Kansas to come through the Louisville Region.

 

Fun Fact: The Yum Center has hosted the National Champion in some fashion every year since it's been open.

Also now highly unlikely UK comes to Louisville with Kansas there.

Kansas to come through the Louisville Region.

 

Fun Fact: The Yum Center has hosted the National Champion in some fashion every year since it's been open.

That's Cool!

So was N.C. the overall #1 seed instead of Kansas

 

Just saw Kansas was the overall #1 seed as I thought they should have been. I thought Mich. St. should have got a #1 instead of Virginia I think if you win either your league or the tournament you should get it. I wonder how many schools have ever not won either their league or tournament titles and still get a #1 seed?

Michigan St. ripped off. They better be the #2 in the Midwest.

 

I'd rather them not be because I believe UK will be seeded in the Midwest.

Don't think UK will want to be in the South....

 

And they're not.

  • Author

I could definitely see Temple making it to the Sweet 16 with those match ups.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.