Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

I might try to get tickets for the games at the Yum... I'm sure lots of UK folks are putting those up for sale right about now.

Should be a buyers market

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was really hoping to see Dayton in that 7/10 game with Nova as the two. So be it. Got a feeling we're likely in the 8/9 game out in Spokane opposite Oregon.

If Vandy got in and St. Bonaventure and VCU end up in the NIT, then I don't know why non-Power 5 leagues even bother playing a regular season anymore.

  • Author
I think Barkley messed up and basically told is msu is the 2 in the West, when he said that should be a great game to see then.

 

Unfortunately I'm at a bar in Morehead and they are playing country music over everything while the show is on. I can't even hear what they are saying!

Unfortunately I'm at a bar in Morehead and they are playing country music over everything while the show is on. I can't even hear what they are saying!

 

Nope I was wrong. I thought Barkley messed up and gave it away.

In the West Region I thought both Duke and Texas A&M both got good draws for the first weekend.

Entire bracket has been leaked online.

 

Possible UK/IU match up in the second game.

Should UC accept the NCAA bid and refuse the NIT bid? Or should they ask the NIT if they would welcome them into their tournament?

UK as the 4 seed in the east. Philly.

Entire bracket has been leaked online.

 

Possible UK/IU match up in the second game.

 

Interesting...

I should say IF that bracket proves to be correct.

 

So far, it is 100% correct.

Entire bracket has been leaked online.

 

Possible UK/IU match up in the second game.

 

Someone's head is going to roll out there.

Des Moines and then Philly for UK, if that bracket is correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.