Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

Also now highly unlikely UK comes to Louisville with Kansas there.

 

I would be surprised if they don't play in Louisville.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also now highly unlikely UK comes to Louisville with Kansas there.

 

Actually made me think the committee may be looking for a KU vs UK rematch.

Villanova's loss really hurt them they got moved to where they don't get to play in Philly for the sweet 16.

I would be surprised if they don't play in Louisville.

Nope

I would be surprised if they don't play in Louisville.

 

No chance they were getting put in the same region as Kansas.

Seems likely that UK ends up in the Midwest with Michigan State as the 2 seed.

Actually made me think the committee may be looking for a KU vs UK rematch.

 

That would be right on par for the committee.

Vandy got in with a play in game with Wichita State that will be a good one.

No chance they were getting put in the same region as Kansas.

 

Now that I think of it your right. I thought Louisville was part of the Midwest. UK will likely be placed in the midwest.

I hope they go to the West that is usually the weakess and Oregon will be the #1 seed there.

Great that, for at least the next few years, no Domes will be used until the Final Four

  • Author

I think there is a good chance of Michigan State playing in Oregon's bracket as it would make sense to put the strongest #2 seed with the weakest #1. However I do know where the team is from is also weighed together with that.

Vandy/Wich St...just depends on if Vandy shows up to play or not.

I might try to get tickets for the games at the Yum... I'm sure lots of UK folks are putting those up for sale right about now.

I think there is a good chance of Michigan State playing in Oregon's bracket as it would make sense to put the strongest #2 seed with the weakest #1. However I do know where the team is from is also weighed together with that.

 

I think Barkley messed up and basically told is msu is the 2 in the West, when he said that should be a great game to see then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.