Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

Completely off topic but we now have Like, Dislike and a happy face button now!!!

 

But do they work? I tried to give you a thumbs up, but nothing happened.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I am. I would have no interest in a 1/24 matchup or first round games between seeds 16-24

 

What is the difference between 1vs 24 and 1 vs 16, still going to be the same team they play more than likely.

Yes I am. I would have no interest in a 1/24 matchup or first round games between seeds 16-24

 

Agreed. Highly unlikely the first couple games get much attention. Especially not enough to warrant extending the tourney like that.

But do they work? I tried to give you a thumbs up, but nothing happened.

 

Yeah I've noticed that too... I'm guessing its still in the process. I was excited for about ______ this long.

With the tournament at 68 teams they're is only about 12 teams a season with a realistic chance at winning it all anyways. What does adding another 28 teams accomplish other than make for some really bad basketball games?

With the tournament at 68 teams they're is only about 12 teams a season with a realistic chance at winning it all anyways. What does adding another 28 teams accomplish other than make for some really bad basketball games?

 

Nothing. Nobody is going to attend those games.

Then how do they explain IU as a 5 seed?

 

BIG Champion of the regular season. Won the conference over Michigan State, Maryland, Purdue???

 

UK's 4 seed is what I expected them to get, even though the Kenpom ranking have UK as the #8 team in the country, AP as #10, Yahoo at #10 and the coaches poll has them at #13(one spot below IU). I really don't have a problem with the #4, but cannot see any scenario where Texas A & M should be higher.

 

Someone would have to explain Indiana as a 5 seed, makes no sense at all, unless the conspiracy theorists are correct about it being the only way to match UK & IU up in the second round.:sssh:

UK's 4 seed is what I expected them to get, even though the Kenpom ranking have UK as the #8 team in the country, AP as #10, Yahoo at #10 and the coaches poll has them at #13(one spot below IU). I really don't have a problem with the #4, but cannot see any scenario where Texas A & M should be higher.

 

Someone would have to explain Indiana as a 5 seed, makes no sense at all, unless the conspiracy theorists are correct about it being the only way to match UK & IU up in the second round.:sssh:

 

The IU argument was what I was making. I have no problem with UK at 4.

In looking at the brackets a little more in-depth the East Bracket has 3 teams in it that either won the regular season, tournament title or both from the power 5 conferences more than any other part of the bracket the South and West each had 2 teams.

I'm curious about the absence of @Bench since Indiana's loss to Michigan. I would love to hear his thoughts and breakdown of a possible UK/IU matchup.

 

I was in LA last week working.

 

UK -5

I was in LA last week working. UK -5

 

 

Come on man. You can give a much better breakdown than that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.