Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

I think you all just like UK fans got spoiled by having great teams last year. Duke this year like UK is a good team. Which as good teams they do have flaws. But there is no great teams this year, so good teams can make that run even with flaws. It comes down to matchups, which I think Duke matches up well with each team in their region.

 

I think Duke got another free pass from the NCAA as usual.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is UK a #4, Duke a #4 and Texas A & M #3 seed?

How did Indiana win the Big 10 and get a #5 seed?

 

I personally IU has to be the most unhappy team and fan base in the country, and very arguably so.

 

Has the Big Ten regular season champ ever been a 5?

How good are the Point Guards in UK's region. Jesus.

 

Gotta think Roy Williams isnt exactly thrilled about potentially playing Dunn in the round of 32 and Kentucky in the Sweet 16.

I think you all just like UK fans got spoiled by having great teams last year. Duke this year like UK is a good team. Which as good teams they do have flaws. But there is no great teams this year, so good teams can make that run even with flaws. It comes down to matchups, which I think Duke matches up well with each team in their region.

 

Yes Duke may match up well but you're talking about a team that has a 6 man rotation. That's gonna absolutely weigh in on the fact that after the Sweet 16 you need some type of a bench.

What did UK do to be punished by the selection comm.

How many carpet burns does Duke have to get treated so good

I think Duke got another free pass from the NCAA as usual.

 

For sure. Coach K paid for that seeding, wrote it from the same check book that he pays the refs with.

Virginia doesn't win a regular season or tournament championship and gets a #1 over Michigan St?

I personally IU has to be the most unhappy team and fan base in the country, and very arguably so.

 

Has the Big Ten regular season champ ever been a 5?

 

Yeah, deep down Crean has more to complain about that matchup than UK fans. I hope the Cats come out and pop them. Gotta handle Stony Brook though.

The biggest head scratcher is sending KU to the South instead of the Midwest as the overall #1 seed.

Remember last year when Duke was given the 1 seed thanks to the NCAA committee? Oh Duke won last year? Nevermind....

The biggest head scratcher is sending KU to the South instead of the Midwest as the overall #1 seed.

 

Yeah no kidding

I mean is Virginia in the Mid West or are they by the beach

Not Miami but A&M yes.

 

Agreed.

 

I can over A&M, not sure about Miami.

 

Can you?

 

You can make good arguments for UK as a 3 over both Miami and Texas A&M.

 

UK 15-5 vs top 100; Miami 16-4

 

UK 3-2 vs top 25; Miami 4-3 vs top 25

 

UK regular season and conference tourney champion; Miami didn't even make their conference tourney final and finished 3rd in their conference.

 

I am not saying UK is clearly better, but it is comparable and winning your conference regular season (tie) and tourney should count for something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.