Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

I like IU to advance, but Chattanooga is a tough match-up. Versatile group. Little erratic, but can be dangerous.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK 15-5 vs top 100; Miami 16-4

 

UK 3-2 vs top 25; Miami 4-3 vs top 25

 

UK regular season and conference tourney champion; Miami didn't even make their conference tourney final and finished 3rd in their conference.

 

I am not saying UK is clearly better, but it is comparable and winning your conference regular season (tie) and tourney should count for something.

 

Miami's conference is exponentially better. Does that count for something?

Sick of reading

KentuckyEARNS #4 seed

 

More like they were given it for some reason because we earned a better seed than a 4

What is the lowest RPI team to ever get an at large bid? It seems to me that the breakline on having a chance to get in is usually around 50. Syracuse has an RPI of 72.

Miami's conference is exponentially better. Does that count for something?

 

I agree I have no problem with Miami's #3 the only thing the Cats should have been a #3 and A&M a #4.

Is it true Duke is the highest rated 4th seed? If so I would love to hear the justification of that.

What is the lowest RPI team to ever get an at large bid? It seems to me that the breakline on having a chance to get in is usually around 50. Syracuse has an RPI of 72.

 

Syracuse is the worst. Already been on Twitter.

Miami's conference is exponentially better. Does that count for something?

 

And Miami's non conference SOS was 90. Borderline embarrassing. Again, I am not arguing UK clearly is better. Just saying it is debatable. UK's non-conference SOS was 12.

Miami's conference is exponentially better. Does that count for something?

 

Agreed.

 

I don't think Texas A&M should have been seeded ahead of UK but Miami definitely gets the nod.

 

Being competitive in a very tough conference means something to me and should mean something to the committee members.

 

Bottom line, if UK wouldn't have dropped games against two of the worst teams in a very average conference, they'd be a 2 or a 3 seed.

I agree I have no problem with Miami's #3 the only thing the Cats should have been a #3 and A&M a #4.

 

An argument could easily be made for UK over A&M.

 

There is no argument for UK over Miami.

I agree with Cal that the teams (like UK) that may have been knocked down a seed or two are punished less than the teams that have to play them.

 

It's PC, but I also agree with it.

UK got the Gottfried KOD.

And Miami's non conference SOS was 90. Borderline embarrassing. Again, I am not arguing UK clearly is better. Just saying it is debatable. UK' non-conference SOS was 12.

 

UK's non-con SOS is obviously going to be better because they play in a joke of a conference... They load up in the OOC for that reason. Every year, rinse and repeat.

 

You can debate it if you want, but in no way does UK deserve a higher seed than Miami.

UK's non-con SOS is obviously going to be better because they play in a joke of a conference... They load up in the OOC for that reason. Every year, rinse and repeat.

 

You can debate it if you want, but in no way does UK deserve a higher seed than Miami.

 

No problem. Thanks for stating your opinion.

Can we get Bernie Sanders protesters to go to NCAA selection Comm HQ and protest the seed UK got.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.