Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Line was really long

Featured Replies

I pulled in to the Baptist church on Mt. Zion road at 9:45 and turned around and exited the premises. Was it really necessary to have all the Boone County Republicans vote in the same building? MY conscience is clear, I like the four that are left and will vote in november (at the Walton Fire Dept) for whoever wins the nomination. Now its off to Ft. Thomas Starbucks and then NKU.:thumb:

  • Replies 101
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are going to lose a lot of voters because of it. I have been in line at Campbell County High School since 10:15 and still waiting. Seen a lot of cars pull in and pull right out.

 

We can all blame Rand Paul for this.

They are going to lose a lot of voters because of it. I have been in line at Campbell County High School since 10:15 and still waiting. Seen a lot of cars pull in and pull right out.

 

We can all blame Rand Paul for this.

 

Yep. I doubt KY repubs will hold him accountable though.

Curious, is there some rule that states you can only have one polling place per county, in a caucus? Certainly not all of Jefferson or Fayette Counties are going to the same place, are they?

Yep. I doubt KY repubs will hold him accountable though.

 

I would imagine not many know the reason it is even different this year. I wouldn't have voted for him this fall anyway but definitely wouldnt after this.

 

Feeling really bad for a lot of the elderly. Seems like they are struggling to stand this long.

I would imagine not many know the reason it is even different this year. I wouldn't have voted for him this fall anyway but definitely wouldnt after this.

 

Feeling really bad for a lot of the elderly. Seems like they are struggling to stand this long.

 

Total garbage by the KY GOP.

Total disaster, I'll give Rand credit though he did pay for half of it.

Curious, is there some rule that states you can only have one polling place per county, in a caucus? Certainly not all of Jefferson or Fayette Counties are going to the same place, are they?

 

From what I saw, yes, they are at one place for each county.

 

I was told the lines at Bardstown HS for the Nelson Co. caucus were long as well.

Not as long as the faces on GOP voters in November.

 

True.

 

Only one place per county is crazy. How is that even possible?

My mom and dad are in their early 70's and live in Campbell County. They just texted me saying they have been in line for over an hour and have a "long way to go". This is an embarrassment. My dad has bad knees...I am sure standing in line on concrete for multiple hours is really good for them...ugh...

Almost 55k Republicans here in Kenton County, and only one place for them to vote today. Even if only 1/10 of those show up to vote, the line will be crazy.

Looks like Republicans can't help themselves but to go out of their way to depress voter turnout. :sssh:

Jefferson has 9 places to vote.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.