Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Line was really long

Featured Replies

How about Republicans use the same process this fall in the general election then :clap:!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems pretty petty, I'm not a fan of the guy myself. Just seems kinda silly to be angry at him because this is the best Republican party could come up with.

 

Just don't know how else ya could.

How is this negative ? KY primary actually matters for the first in the states history. To bad the KY democrat party doesn't think their constituents votes should matter.

I agree - this is the first caucus in the state of KY, and I think it is great. Stop debating and stop bashing. Hope everyone was able to vote today who wanted to . I think NKY had a great response.

Looks like Campbell County went 30.8% for Cruz, 27.6% for Trump, 25.5% for Kasich, and 14.7% for Rubio.

34.4% for Cruz, 29.6% for Trump, 20.9% for Kasich, 13.4% for Rubio in Boone County.

33.4% for Cruz, 26.9% for Trump, 23.5% for Kasic and 14.8% for Rubio in Kenton County.

I'll have to say I am enjoying the coverage of KY. I never thought it would be this close.

A few counties have had a bigger turnout than in the 2012 primary. Most are in the 50 to 75% range that I've checked but considering that this was for just a few hours on a Saturday with just one race on the ballot that is a stronger turnout than most were anticipating.

I'll have to say I am enjoying the coverage of KY. I never thought it would be this close.

 

Same here. Talked to my grandfather tonight. Long time Republican, has worked for many campaigns, and has held party offices -- told me he was seriously considering switching his registration to Independent.

I agree - this is the first caucus in the state of KY, and I think it is great. Stop debating and stop bashing. Hope everyone was able to vote today who wanted to . I think NKY had a great response.

One voting site in Kenton, one in Boone, one in Campbell. Give me a break. This is no way to run a primary. All because Rand Paul had to be accommodated, and the GOP didn't want to shell out any $$ and have multiple voting sites in NKY. Goodness knows how many people wanted to vote but didn't.

 

Sounds like McConnell hired Mickey Mouse to run this election.

Seeing people complain on Facebook about the crowds or lines, in almost every case the people I asked didn't even try to vote today...just parroting what they've "heard" from others or assumed. I know there were some counties that didn't plan well...but it seems as if it worked better than expected for most.

I almost think that Kasich has a better chance pulling Ohio than Rubio does Florida.

Seeing people complain on Facebook about the crowds or lines, in almost every case the people I asked didn't even try to vote today...just parroting what they've "heard" from others or assumed. I know there were some counties that didn't plan well...but it seems as if it worked better than expected for most.

 

I watched many cars turn around when they entered the parking lot at Campbell County High School when they saw the line. Who knows if they returned later but I doubt it.

Well then your the second county I have heard doing this. So a voting machine could not be used?

 

Voting machines are owned by the county. The caucuses were run by the party, not the state so they couldn't be used.

I almost think that Kasich has a better chance pulling Ohio than Rubio does Florida.

 

No question. I think Rubio is done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.