Feb 25 Republican Debate

LOOGY

Cruz is running a highly effective ad about Trump and univerisal coverage , he flat out denied it last night but today the video clip from 9-17-15 on 60 minutes clearly shows he is lying thru his teeth. He might have " evolved" since late fall , but he is lying like heck on the debate last night

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night made it clear that Rubio is the only one left that can win it other than Trump. Kasich' date=' Cruz, and Carson need to bail. First time I've seen another candidate really get under Trump's skin and not back down when he attacked.[/quote']

Are people starting to see that now? That's a good thing if so, time to tame the Trump.

Hard to imagine any of those people as president. I don't like his policies, but I could see Kasich being "presidential." The rest remind me of scenes from movies in insane asylums where people walk around deluded that they are the queen of england. Those guys remind me of that, crazy people who have deluded themselves into thinking they are running for president.

Yeah, I am liberal, but I am not the only one saying this. Plenty of conservatives are saying the same type of stuff.

Last night made it clear that Rubio is the only one left that can win it other than Trump. Kasich, Cruz, and Carson need to bail.

First time I've seen another candidate really get under Trump's skin and not back down when he attacked.

Rubio owned the stage, we will see if he can tame the Trump hype.

Are people starting to see that now? That's a good thing if so, time to tame the Trump.

Yep, Rubio will win it all, ......well, he will win it all assuming he can win a single primary in a single state first.

p.s. He would lose badly even if he were handed the nomination.

Yep' date=' Rubio will win it all, ......well, he will win it all assuming he can win a single primary in a single state first. p.s. He would lose badly even if he were handed the nomination.[/quote']

With her 25 million dollar household income in 2014 (140 mill from 07-14) putting her in the top 0.1 percent of tax payers, she's going to have a hard time selling her " I love the middle class" and painting Marco as a plutocrat.

Maybe, maybe not. Don't really care how you think it would play out.

He's a much better option than Trump, and one that would actually have a chance come November. No one else would put up a fight.

If you don't care, why even respond. You claim in many of your posts to not care about lots of stuff. There are things I don't care about too. I just don't waste my time day after day posting about them.

That's great analysis about Rubio putting up a fight. He didn't even try til last night, and it is too late for him. Your thoughts about what he may or may not do in November are irrelevant unless he can get to November. He could also hit the winning free throw in the NBA finals too, but he will have to get on a team first.

It's not my fault that the best option for the republicans, (in your eyes) is a loser in every primary so far. Why not chill and just get used to the idea of your next democratic president lol.

I suppose this is the first debate Trump has been significantly attacked. Rubio threw all the mud he could get his hands on. The problem for Rubio is that even if he was successful, "going dirty" drags down the likeability and support of both the slinger and the recipient. I don't think Rubio is all that likeable to begin with, so it will be interesting to see how it affects him now that he's covered in mud too.

Trump's worst moment was being pressed on the specifics of his healthcare plan, which he didn't have other than removing the state boundaries on insurance. But, anyone who is even mildly conscious has been aware since the summer that Trump is a self-aggrandizing reality-television star who makes fantastical promises and has an arsenal of lies, half-truths, and nonsense he unloads whenever convenient. If it hasn't mattered yet I don't know why it will in February.

Even still, Trump got in his usual barbs. I was in hysterics during half of it. "The wall just got ten feet higher," "excuse me, I'm the only one who's hired anyone," "go ahead, don't get nervous." Rubio and Cruz were mostly clueless how to respond to being repeatedly called a choke artist and a liar.

The entire thing was a wreck, though. CNN was as terrible as they get. I don't understand how Wolf Blitzer is their main guy or has a name that cool. Hugh Hewitt's questioning, ostensibly to provide some conservative grit, were nothing but fluff and mostly softballs underhanded to Cruz.

Train wreck aside, the policy views being expressed on the stage were outlandish. Their tax and spending plans are as dramatic and far-fetched as Bernie Sander's plans are. Only Trump was asked what he would cut. They had an argument over healthcare that seemed to amount to who could take more pride in "people dying in the streets," and it somehow made Trump appear compassionate. Similarly, the foreign policy jockeying between Rubio and Cruz had the bizarre effect of making a character like Trump seem like a diplomat in comparison.

With her 25 million dollar household income in 2014 (140 mill from 07-14) putting her in the top 0.1 percent of tax payers, she's going to have a hard time selling her " I love the middle class" and painting Marco as a plutocrat.

Assuming she beats Bernie, and I hope she doesn't, why would she be talking about Rubio at all? He will be watching on TV at that point. It's idle pointless speculation to fantasize about a rubio/clinton debate. You might as well speculate about how you would do in a JA/clinton debate, you and rubio are going to win the same number of primaries.

If you don't care, why even respond. You claim in many of your posts to not care about lots of stuff. There are things I don't care about too. I just don't waste my time day after day posting about them.

That's great analysis about Rubio putting up a fight. He didn't even try til last night, and it is too late for him. Your thoughts about what he may or may not do in November are irrelevant unless he can get to November. He could also hit the winning free throw in the NBA finals too, but he will have to get on a team first.

It's not my fault that the best option for the republicans, (in your eyes) is a loser in every primary so far. Why not chill and just get used to the idea of your next democratic president lol.

I've been saying for months that the odds are Hillary is going to be the POTUS. I'm well aware of the fact. It's not that I don't care about this stuff, it's I don't care what you specifically think about it. You quoted me, so I just wanted to make it clear where I stand on your opinion.

My comments in red. Nice post.

I suppose this is the first debate Trump has been significantly attacked. Rubio threw all the mud he could get his hands on. The problem for Rubio is that even if he was successful, "going dirty" drags down the likeability and support of both the slinger and the recipient. I don't think Rubio is all that likeable to begin with, so it will be interesting to see how it affects him now that he's covered in mud too.

Trump's worst moment was being pressed on the specifics of his healthcare plan, which he didn't have other than removing the state boundaries on insurance. But, anyone who is even mildly conscious has been aware since the summer that Trump is a self-aggrandizing reality-television star who makes fantastical promises and has an arsenal of lies, half-truths, and nonsense he unloads whenever convenient. If it hasn't mattered yet I don't know why it will in February. He said he could shoot a person and it would not matter. He was right. He is running a meta campaign at times lol.

Even still, Trump got in his usual barbs. I was in hysterics during half of it. "The wall just got ten feet higher," "excuse me, I'm the only one who's hired anyone," "go ahead, don't get nervous." Rubio and Cruz were mostly clueless how to respond to being repeatedly called a choke artist and a liar.

The entire thing was a wreck, though. CNN was as terrible as they get. They should not be allowed to do anymore debates. I don't understand how Wolf Blitzer is their main guy or has a name that cool. Hugh Hewitt's questioning, ostensibly to provide some conservative grit, were nothing but fluff and mostly softballs underhanded to Cruz.

Train wreck aside, the policy views being expressed on the stage were outlandish. Their tax and spending plans are as dramatic and far-fetched as Bernie Sander's plans are. Only Trump was asked what he would cut. They had an argument over healthcare that seemed to amount to who could take more pride in "people dying in the streets," and it somehow made Trump appear compassionate. It sounded like the point they were making was that if you dont want people dying in the street you arent a conservative. Similarly, the foreign policy jockeying between Rubio and Cruz had the bizarre effect of making a character like Trump seem like a diplomat in comparison.