February 3, 201610 yr I think I posted something similar to this in an earlier game this year.... all you need to know is Tennessee 84. If you can't play better defense than that just stay home.
February 3, 201610 yr Wasn't watching the game, so someone will have to explain how they could blow a 21 point lead? Man, just when you thought the corner had been turned!
February 3, 201610 yr Kentucky looked like a drained team tonight. That's no excuse but they faded quickly. 4 points off the bench; 2 for Lee, 2 for Skal. That's it. 4 points Kentucky was out-rebounded by a team with no big men. That can't happen. Jamal Murray can't play defense. Tennessee was 30-34 free throws; they scored +12 points at the line They have no excuse. This is a terrible loss and the Wildcats are staring a 5-8 seed right in the eyes.
February 3, 201610 yr Well this was a bad lost and there really is not much else to say. However I am sure we will see the same this team is terrible post, Cal can't coach, bubble team, etc. I honestly feel like I am back in 2011 though. That team also was a terrible road team. People were freaking out then too, and I said numerous times that the team was good at home and neutral sites and would be fine and same goes for this team. This team took a step back tonight but hopefully just like after the auburn lost, they bounce back and start improving. They still have a month to go before they have to play their best basketball. The best thing about this year is that there are no great teams. So even as a 5 or 6 seed, UK very easily could make a run. I feel like this team is not as good as the 2011 team at this time but I do feel like this team is better than the 2014 team at this time. Both figured it out come March and I think this team will too.
February 3, 201610 yr Wasn't watching the game' date=' so someone will have to explain how they could blow a 21 point lead? Man, just when you thought the corner had been turned![/quote'] SOFT!!!!! UT had a 6'4 guy get 13 rebounds.
February 3, 201610 yr Kentucky looked like a drained team tonight. That's no excuse but they faded quickly. 4 points off the bench; 2 for Lee, 2 for Skal. That's it. 4 points Kentucky was out-rebounded by a team with no big men. That can't happen. Jamal Murray can't play defense. Tennessee was 30-34 free throws; they scored +12 points at the line They have no excuse. This is a terrible loss and the Wildcats are staring a 5-8 seed right in the eyes. That's a lot of excuses for not having an excuse... :idunno:
February 3, 201610 yr That's a lot of excuses for not having an excuse... :idunno: No...that's a lot of facts and statistics.
February 3, 201610 yr No...that's a lot of facts and statistics. Spin it however will make you sleep better tonight... :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.