Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 84 Kentucky 77

Featured Replies

Kentucky looked like a drained team tonight. That's no excuse but they faded quickly. 4 points off the bench; 2 for Lee' date=' 2 for Skal. That's it. 4 points Kentucky was out-rebounded by a team with no big men. That can't happen. Jamal Murray can't play defense. Tennessee was 30-34 free throws; they scored +12 points at the line They have no excuse. This is a terrible loss and the Wildcats are staring a 5-8 seed right in the eyes.[/quote']
That's a lot of excuses for not having an excuse... :idunno:
No...that's a lot of facts and statistics.
Spin it however will make you sleep better tonight... :lol2:
You guys still think this is an Elite 8 team? :lol2:
If it's not an excuse' date=' stop using it as one. :thumb:[/quote']
Yes

 

 

So they're drained after 2 days off after a regular season game, but playing to their potential after having only 1 day off between NCAA Tournament games won't be a problem? Makes perfect sense. :lol2:

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys still think this is an Elite 8 team? :lol2:

 

To be fair, the team two years ago went into the NCAA tournament at something like a 45-1 chance to win it all, and they damned near did it. I'm not ruling anything out. Not this season, especially.

giphy.gif

 

At least I have the basketballs to post it publicly. Luckily, the season doesn't end the first weekend in February.

To be fair, the team two years ago went into the NCAA tournament at something like a 45-1 chance to win it all, and they damned near did it. I'm not ruling anything out. Not this season, especially.

 

Exactly! With no great teams this year, it really is wide open.

So they're drained after 2 days off after a regular season game, but playing to their potential after having only 1 day off between NCAA Tournament games won't be a problem? Makes perfect sense. :lol2:

 

Major difference between playing a true road game at Allen Fieldhouse and playing a game vs. Purdue in St. Louis.

UK haters are lovin this. Can't be great every year. If UK gets hot at the right time they'll be fine. Will be very surprised to see another Final Four though. Still great to be a Cat fan though.

 

While I guess I'm classified as a UK hater, we both know this season is a wash. I would be extremely satisfied with a Sweet 16. I know it wont happen, and when we see that early round exit, we can start looking forward to next year.

  • Author
I'm sure the selection committee will come to their senses and realize that UK owns U of L in hoops and it will be fine. Death, taxes, and Cal beating Pitino.

 

Good thing that's not a factor in the rankings or tournament seeds. We'd be in trouble!

Major difference between playing a 3rd round NCAA tourney team and Tennessee.

  • Author
Major difference between playing a true road game at Allen Fieldhouse and playing a game vs. Purdue in St. Louis.

 

Last I checked it took more than one game to make it to an Elite 8.

To be fair, the team two years ago went into the NCAA tournament at something like a 45-1 chance to win it all, and they damned near did it. I'm not ruling anything out. Not this season, especially.

 

Wouldnt surprise me to see em make the Elite 8 or get knocked out in the round of 64. I just don't think of them, much like Duke, as a team that can go deep into the tourney.

While I guess I'm classified as a UK hater, we both know this season is a wash. I would be extremely satisfied with a Sweet 16. I know it wont happen, and when we see that early round exit, we can start looking forward to next year.

 

True. But outside of Duke and arguably UConn no one would pass up a trade of the past 7 years of success UK has had.

 

This is a bad year, but like the NIT team, hard to rebuild from a monster team the year before.

Major difference between playing a 3rd round NCAA tourney team and Tennessee.

 

There won't be any 3rd round NCAA tourney road games.

I guess Tennessee > Kentucky > Kansas > Louisville... :lol2:

 

Does this mean Tennessee can beat the 76ers?

True. But outside of Duke and arguably UConn no one would pass up a trade of the past 7 years of success UK has had.

 

This is a bad year, but like the NIT team, hard to rebuild from a monster team the year before.

 

Same boat. Just gotta take what you have this year and move on..

Everyone knows there are still two months to go before the season is over, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.