February 3, 201610 yr Good thing that's not a factor in the rankings or tournament seeds. We'd be in trouble! True. Just wonder how a Card fan could justify taking shots at UK? Doesn't make sense. Head to head or tournament success, UK has been better.
February 3, 201610 yr Does this mean Tennessee can beat the 76ers? No, it means Tennessee will be watching Kentucky, Kansas and Louisville on television in March.
February 3, 201610 yr Author True. But outside of Duke and arguably UConn no one would pass up a trade of the past 7 years of success UK has had. Ehh...
February 3, 201610 yr Same boat. Just gotta take what you have this year and move on.. True. I just wonder if some don't take more pleasure in UK losing than they do the team they root for winning.
February 3, 201610 yr Author No, it means Tennessee will be watching Kentucky, Kansas and Louisville on television in March. Now I'm no rocket scientist, but if Kentucky is better than Kansas..... :lol2:
February 3, 201610 yr Author True. I just wonder if some don't take more pleasure in UK losing than they do the team they root for winning. :lol2: This guy.
February 3, 201610 yr No, it means Tennessee will be watching Kentucky, Kansas and Louisville on television in March. I was going more for comic relief but if you wanna go that route all the power to you....
February 3, 201610 yr Ehh... 4 of 5 Final Fours with a title and title game appearance? The greatest start to a season in college basketball history? Owning your rival? Former players making it big in the league? A never ending run of talent coming to campus? That doesn't beat what Louisville has accomplished? That doesn't beat getting sent home twice by your rival, once as the defending champ and heavy favorite? That doesn't beat an embarassing recruiting scandal? Really???
February 3, 201610 yr Actually yes! Which I will wait until the brackets come out to look at the potential matchups. However I would be willing to possibly make a avatar bet on it most likely. I'd take you up on that one
February 3, 201610 yr Everyone knows there are still two months to go before the season is over, right? Naw, G. It's panic time. :lol2:
February 3, 201610 yr Everyone knows there are still two months to go before the season is over, right? Which is why we are poking fun at your absurdity from the weekend... :thumb:
February 3, 201610 yr Everyone knows there are still two months to go before the season is over, right? That's how UK fans work and well apparently non UK fans in this thread lol. Fans live in the moment and make their opinion on the whole year after a single game. After the Duke game it was this team may be a better college team than last year's team. After the Auburn game it was this team is just flat out bad and may not make the tournament. After Kansas game it was people saying this team is turning the corner and now have faith in the team. Fans on this site have always made season ending opinions after each moment. It's like people don't realize things can change a lot in a month. Cal has already proved twice on teams people gave no hope to in 2011 and 2014 that he can get his teams playing their best come tournament time. Maybe it won't happen this year or maybe it will. All I know is this team imo has the pieces to be a very dangerous tournament team for people on a neutral site.
February 3, 201610 yr Giving up 20+ point lead to Tenn comes down to coaching. Cal must have one foot already out the door to the NBA and is tired of dealing with this group.
February 3, 201610 yr I'd take you up on that one As I said let me see how the bracket plays out with matchups and then I probably will make that bet.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.