Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 84 Kentucky 77

Featured Replies

You guys still think this is an Elite 8 team? :lol2:

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Kentucky looked like a drained team tonight. That's no excuse but they faded quickly.

 

If it's not an excuse, stop using it as one. :thumb:

SOFT!!!!!

 

UT had a 6'4 guy get 13 rebounds.

 

Very soft. I disagreed with someone awhile back but I do agree now that a zone defense wouldn't be a bad idea. Which I think that will be an adjustment Cal will actually make next. I think tonight showed even him that this defense as is, is not getting fixed this year and will need to try something different. I think a matchup zone defense would be a decent defense for this team.

Spin it however will make you sleep better tonight... :lol2:

 

I don't lose sleep over games. They are all the same to me.

You guys still think this is an Elite 8 team? :lol2:

 

Yes

If it's not an excuse, stop using it as one. :thumb:

 

"There have no excuse"

 

Post #9 for reference.

You guys still think this is an Elite 8 team? :lol2:

 

Actually yes! Which I will wait until the brackets come out to look at the potential matchups. However I would be willing to possibly make a avatar bet on it most likely.

At least they Beat Duke and Louisville.

UK haters are lovin this. Can't be great every year. If UK gets hot at the right time they'll be fine. Will be very surprised to see another Final Four though. Still great to be a Cat fan though.

  • Author
At least they Beat Duke and Louisville.

 

I know... Killing our SOS right now. That will be listed as a "Bad Loss" by season's end.

I don't lose sleep over games. They are all the same to me.

 

Of course they are. Just a neutral observer in the media... :walk:

At least they Beat Duke and Louisville.

 

True. Outside of the FF &National championship, that's still a pretty big deal.

Forget making the NCAA, pray they make the NIT at this point.

I know... Killing our SOS right now. That will be listed as a "Bad Loss" by season's end.

 

I'm sure the selection committee will come to their senses and realize that UK owns U of L in hoops and it will be fine. Death, taxes, and Cal beating Pitino.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.