February 3, 201610 yr Giving up 20+ point lead to Tenn comes down to coaching. Cal must have one foot already out the door to the NBA and is tired of dealing with this group.
February 3, 201610 yr Author 4 of 5 Final Fours with a title and title game appearance? The greatest start to a season in college basketball history? Owning your rival? Former players making it big in the league? A never ending run of talent coming to campus? That doesn't beat what Louisville has accomplished? That doesn't beat getting sent home twice by your rival, once as the defending champ and heavy favorite? That doesn't beat an embarassing recruiting scandal? Really??? UK fans are infamous for counting their titles.... How many titles does UK have over the past 7 years. UofL? When was the last for each? How many times have each had the #1 recruiting class in the nation, multiple NBA draft picks, and not won a title?
February 3, 201610 yr Now I'm no rocket scientist, but if Kentucky is better than Kansas..... :lol2: I am willing to bet that they make it farther in the tournament.
February 3, 201610 yr That's how UK fans work and well apparently non UK fans in this thread lol. Fans live in the moment and make their opinion on the whole year after a single game. After the Duke game it was this team may be a better college team than last year's team. After the Auburn game it was this team is just flat out bad and may not make the tournament. After Kansas game it was people saying this team is turning the corner and now have faith in the team. Fans on this site have always made season ending opinions after each moment. It's like people don't realize things can change a lot in a month. Cal has already proved twice on teams people gave no hope to in 2011 and 2014 that he can get his teams playing their best come tournament time. Maybe it won't happen this year or maybe it will. All I know is this team imo has the pieces to be a very dangerous tournament team for people on a neutral site. I will disagree. But that's just me.
February 3, 201610 yr UK fans are infamous for counting their titles.... How many titles does UK have over the past 7 years. UofL? When was the last for each? How many times have each had the #1 recruiting class in the nation, multiple NBA draft picks, and not won a title? Louisville fans are infamous for counting their titles too...on one hand.
February 3, 201610 yr As I said let me see how the bracket plays out with matchups and then I probably will make that bet. Deal.
February 3, 201610 yr Author Louisville fans are infamous for counting their titles too...on one hand. I know you're upset. I'll let you vent man.
February 3, 201610 yr I know you're upset. I'll let you vent man. I'm upset because this team is hurting my finances right now. Other than that, I'm upset because I have 3 hours of writing to do right now.
February 3, 201610 yr SOFT!!!!! UT had a 6'4 guy get 13 rebounds. The Vols beat UK to every loose ball and long rebound, just seemed to want it more.
February 3, 201610 yr I will disagree. But that's just me. Which is fine, we are all entitled to our own opinion. I will say this though say if the last two UConn teams that won titles were actually UK teams. Well during those seasons UK fans would have been going crazy saying how bad those teams suck, this team has no chance, etc. Those UConn teams had all kinds of flaws during their regular season. But come tournament time they were playing their best led by their guard play. UK had one of the top pgs in the nation and a guy in Murray who has the ability to take over a game even though he is not quite there yet. It's about getting their flaws fixed or at least a way to minimize their flaws come tournament time and let their strengths show more than weaknesses. Those UConn teams did it and shoot coach Cals 2011 and 2014 teams did it.
February 3, 201610 yr UK struggling to stop aggressive dribble penetrating teams isn't going to suddenly get better with Ulis, Murray and Briscoe on the floor. One is eye to eye with me and the other two are heavy footed big wings. It is what it is at this point...
February 3, 201610 yr I am willing to bet that they make it farther in the tournament. Sign me up for that one.
February 3, 201610 yr Which is fine, we are all entitled to our own opinion. I will say this though say if the last two UConn teams that won titles were actually UK teams. Well during those seasons UK fans would have been going crazy saying how bad those teams suck, this team has no chance, etc. Those UConn teams had all kinds of flaws during their regular season. But come tournament time they were playing their best led by their guard play. UK had one of the top pgs in the nation and a guy in Murray who has the ability to take over a game even though he is not quite there yet. It's about getting their flaws fixed or at least a way to minimize their flaws come tournament time and let their strengths show more than weaknesses. Those UConn teams did it and shoot coach Cals 2011 and 2014 teams did it. Those UConn teams had seasoned veterans used to all out WARS in the old Big East. They also had a ton of size and experience inside that could actually play their role. Apples and anchovies...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.