Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

  • Author

^ Al Capone

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

On a side topic, OJ is a great civics lesson for America.

 

What we know and what we can prove are two different things.

Just think how much could have been avoided if you would have just said that in the beginning..... Not that it tells us what the allegations are, but at least would have let everyone know what the thread was about. Instead everybody beats around the bush for 300+ posts.

Just think how much could have been avoided if you would have just said that in the beginning..... Not that it tells us what the allegations are, but at least would have let everyone know what the thread was about. Instead everybody beats around the bush for 300+ posts.

 

Anyone who dont know after this thread what the investigation is about:

 

95619131_-attitudes-car-sign-heres-your-sign-bill-engvall-.jpg

Just think how much could have been avoided if you would have just said that in the beginning..... Not that it tells us what the allegations are, but at least would have let everyone know what the thread was about. Instead everybody beats around the bush for 300+ posts.

 

I have said just about all of that over the course of the thread. Some of it I learned along the way! Some I wasn't sure if I was able to post.

 

Those were memorable threads for sure. And entertaining( not the context, but poster responses) to say the least.

 

I recall that news anchor Tricia Macke of Fox19 did her own investigating into the Highlands thread and really exposed a lot. Let's see when and if these assumed allegations come to light, if there will be the same type reporting.

Dixie?

 

Is it a violation if you played for another team out of your district for part of your high school years and then decide with your parents, maybe for distance of drive or cost of tuition, I suppose, to transfer back to play and graduate from the high school in your district?

Whew! Man, it took a lot of research and reading but I think I have it all figured out. Now I guess we wait and see what the KHSAA wants the future of sports in Kentucky to look like.

  • Author
Is it a violation if you played for another team out of your district for part of your high school years and then decide with your parents, maybe for distance of drive or cost of tuition, I suppose, to transfer back to play and graduate from the high school in your district?

 

Each case is unique.

Each case is unique.

 

Thank you. I understand the rules so much more now. Didn't mean to put you on the spot. :thumb:

  • Author
Thank you. I understand the rules so much more now. Didn't mean to put you on the spot. :thumb:

 

I normally enjoy the conversation. Glad we are all learning.

I normally enjoy the conversation. Glad we are all learning.

Guru, since I'm a newbie, how did something that is so enjoyable as watching young people grow, learn and mature become such a mess? Never mind I really don't expect an answer. And my parents said age gives you wisdom, boy did they have it easy back then.

Guru, since I'm a newbie, how did something that is so enjoyable as watching young people grow, learn and mature become such a mess? Never mind I really don't expect an answer. And my parents said age gives you wisdom, boy did they have it easy back then.

 

Parents. The answer is parents.

Those were memorable threads for sure. And entertaining( not the context, but poster responses) to say the least.

 

I recall that news anchor Tricia Macke of Fox19 did her own investigating into the Highlands thread and really exposed a lot. Let's see when and if these assumed allegations come to light, if there will be the same type reporting.

 

Come on, Tdy... are you comparing 9th grade girls that want to go to school together and play basketball together with grown boys throwing urine on another player? wow.

 

I assure you KHSAA found nothing when they investigated HC....no story. How do I know?... unlike all of the other people in here... I know. There was definitely urine thrown on a player from Highlands.... thats a story. That is why it was reported.

I say that with all due respect. I usually agree with most of your posts. But, to blame what happened at Highlands or what you feel like is lack of reporting at HC on Tricia is silly.

Also, I don't bring the 2 jugs of urine thing to belittle.... It worked. You made it to the state finals. I just think you didn't throw enough urine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.