Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

I have no idea what school you root for. Just guessed because you commented recently in a thread of one of the schools that hasn't been mentioned yet.

I follow a number of school's programs and varied sports, both boys and girls, because like my name says Sportsaholic. Thank goodness for my Sports widower husband, who was always working until his retirement. When he is here, we share. Sometimes my sports and sometimes his History. Sometimes a program is both. Sorry I digress, I just want what is best for each child, which when legal is decided by the young person and their parents. And apparently that list of schools is endless, I only wrote them out to gauge the degree of schools who may or may not be involved. Not to worry, I will not be using the map of Kentucky counties. :thumb:

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be fair, I'm not demanding anything! I'm saying if you want to know what I know, I want to know who I'm talking to!! That simple!

 

And if you don't know who I am by now, then it wouldn't take much to find out. I have never hid my identity on here. 90% of the frequent posters know exactly who I am and anything I say on here I would tell to anyone in person. And more!

 

Hint, just go to the softball forum and you can figure out exactly who I am.

 

Well, I am only peripherally interested in this topic. And although you may be under the assumption that everyone can figure out who you are, I don't live in your neck of the woods, anf I don't try too hard to connect a bunch of vague comments together to figure out who someone is. You could be the most famous person in NKY for all I know, but I'd never be able to put it all together.

 

But, be that all as it may, I'm a pretty regular poster, so, I've read your posts, and I'll await more info from an official source, like...oh...maybe the KHSAA, then I'll get back to this topic. I must say, thanks for at least getting us interested. Not much any one of us can really discuss, though, given we don't k ow what to discuss.

And neither of those addresses the alleged issues that are going on.

 

You've done nothing to contribute to clearing this up for those of us who are interested in the specifics. You are pulling the classic move of wanting everyone to think you are "In The Know" but won't post it. Spare me on the PM stuff, if you were serious about it, you would post it.

Kind of like " Bait and Switch". :sssh:

Funny, I feel like I'm on the witness stand and all you lawyers are trying to discredit my testimony! Lol! I don't have to say a thing. I'm just a poster on BGP just like you. I just know a lot about the situation and am sharing a lot of what I know and what has happened. There are MANY others that are posting and reading that know what I'm posting is consistent with what they know and what not hey are hearing. You don't have to believe I know squat. I don't care. I'm giving you what I'm comfortable giving you at this time sorry it's not enough for you right now.

 

Nobody here is trying to discredit your testimony, because you haven't posted anything at all that we could try to discredit. Again, you've posted NOTHING of substance, yet want us all to trust you and believe everything you are saying? In what world is that reality?

 

You are the only one spewing off that you know everything about this situation and refuse to post it. Don't play the victim because you won't cough up whatever information you have, after you've been pounding your chest, proclaiming to be in the know.

Right.

 

Go back to the HC and Tate's creek girls Bball thread. I think that's the one it's in. I also know a certain someone is just waiting for me to mess up. You don't have to believe me. I'm just telling you why I'm being careful.

Go back to the HC and Tate's creek girls Bball thread. I think that's the one it's in. I also know a certain someone is just waiting for me to mess up. You don't have to believe me. I'm just telling you why I'm being careful.

 

If you are posting factual information, how would you "mess up?"

If you are posting factual information, how would you "mess up?"

 

I'm pretty sure I asked that already and got no response......

Right.

 

Go back to the HC and Tate's creek girls Bball thread. I think that's the one it's in. I also know a certain someone is just waiting for me to mess up. You don't have to believe me. I'm just telling you why I'm being careful.

Well, I am only peripherally interested in this topic. And although you may be under the assumption that everyone can figure out who you are, I don't live in your neck of the woods, anf I don't try too hard to connect a bunch of vague comments together to figure out who someone is. You could be the most famous person in NKY for all I know, but I'd never be able to put it all together.

 

But, be that all as it may, I'm a pretty regular poster, so, I've read your posts, and I'll await more info from an official source, like...oh...maybe the KHSAA, then I'll get back to this topic. I must say, thanks for at least getting us interested. Not much any one of us can really discuss, though, given we don't k ow what to discuss.

 

Again, the ball is in your court if you want to know. I will tell you exactly who I am and what I know as fact and what I know as very strong "rumors". Many others have done it and they got everything I know. They can attest to it on here.

Again, the ball is in your court if you want to know. I will tell you exactly who I am and what I know as fact and what I know as very strong "rumors". Many others have done it and they got everything I know. They can attest to it on here.

 

Or you can just post it.

Again, the ball is in your court if you want to know. I will tell you exactly who I am and what I know as fact and what I know as very strong "rumors". Many others have done it and they got everything I know. They can attest to it on here.

 

Thanks, but I'll just wait. Not sure it's really any ofy business at this point. I'm on I'd of the type of person who tries not to gossip, and such. When there is concrete info posted, or published, I'll revisit this thread... appreciate the offer though. Just not important enough for me to divulge my identity to you.

Or you can just post it.

 

Not gonna happen from me. Sorry.

Not gonna happen from me. Sorry.

 

So if I get the information from you, I can post it. Correct?

It's funny that technically the thread is a violation then another posters is breaking another rule by offering info for identity only.

 

This thread is weird.

 

This thread is controversial. :thumb:

Since you all are frustrated with me, I'll stop and we can wait, like some of you have alluded to.

 

There is a thorough KHSAA investigation going on. With as many as 12 or more schools by now. They have had several meetings, including one this past Monday at the Holiday Inn in Florence. Many schools have brought things to the table on the boys and girls side. I have heard (rumor) there is over 40 infractions they are looking in to. I know that some of them are very strong rumors and some are confirmed facts. I know that there is no way to prove a lot of them (but again, doesn't mean they didn't happen). I know that the KHSAA does have some of them they can prove. But they are relying on those folks to be willing to step up when the time comes. Whether those folks step up or not will be the result of what you hear from the KHSAA. They all have reasons to step up or not and one of the pending reasons is the history of "hand slaps" by the KHSAA. They are willing to tell the story if the KHSAA is going to actually do something about it. If they don't feel they will do more than a slap of the wrist, they may not feel it's worth getting into it for various reason of their own. I don't need anyone or the KHSAA to confirm whether I'm right or wrong. I don't care what people think. I'm way beyond that stage in my life. I know the things that are facts and I know the things that happened that most likely can't be proven. Everyone will judge my knowledge on what the KHSAA can prove and not what they actually know that they can't prove. So if I cared what you think about me being right, it would be a no win for me either way. Because I can tell you right now there are things that happened and the KHSAA knows about them, but they will never be able to prove. Therefore, if I put it out here and their ruling doesn't include it, all you naysayers would say "see, I told you that you had no idea!" Again, a no win for me. And again, that doesn't mean there weren't violations.

 

We all know OJ killed those two people right?...What's he in jail for? They couldn't prove the murder, but they got him with the civil suit and a different crime. Does that mean he was innocent of the murder???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.