Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

I will say this sets up perfect for you. If they get punished you were right but it seems if they don't get punished your still claiming your right.

 

He is right.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the schools you have listed were speculation by some people and I have not heard they were involved. But that doesn't mean they aren't. I only know the ones I've heard about. The problem with keeping track of the schools is that it's on the boys and girls side and some schools show up to some meetings and some to others. I will tell you you are missing one of the big ones. Another Kenton county school. And you're missing one that I think you follow.

This entire thread has been very much based upon gossip and speculation. I have not pointed at anyone and that list came directly from those BGP'ers who said they somehow had proof that all of these schools were involved. All I want is for the students at any school to be protected and given the chance for a great high school experience and this gossip is harmful.

He is KyTmcNcc from Southgate.
uh yes .
Some of the schools you have listed were speculation by some people and I have not heard they were involved. But that doesn't mean they aren't. I only know the ones I've heard about. The problem with keeping track of the schools is that it's on the boys and girls side and some schools show up to some meetings and some to others. I will tell you you are missing one of the big ones. Another Kenton county school. And you're missing one that I think you follow.

 

 

 

 

On this point you are completely wrong, the school I support has not been discussed on this thread and is not even in the Northern Kentucky area.As I stated early in this thread, I have NO dog in this fight. My only intent is to wish for the young people in school to have a great experience and not have it ruined by over zealous adults with an unfair advantage in mind. If it's legally done, I think a student should be allowed to attend any school they wish whether it is for academics or sports.

I can't believe there is still absolutely no substance posted in this thread.

 

If this were directed at a couple of other schools in NKY, zero chance the thread lasts this long.

I can't believe there is still absolutely no substance posted in this thread.

 

If this were directed at a couple of other schools in NKY, zero chance the thread lasts this long.

 

False. There isn't a school in NKY that hasn't had some kind of controversy and they've all been in threads that have lasted way longer than this one.

 

And there is plenty of substance in the thread. Folks just want all of the details. Wait for it.......

False. There isn't a school in NKY that hasn't had some kind of controversy and they've all been in threads that have lasted way longer than this one.

 

And there is plenty of substance in the thread. Folks just want all of the details. Wait for it.......

 

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA ? Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

 

How is this thread not in direct violation of this rule?

 

NOTHING of substance has been posted.

 

EVERYTHING is accusatory and at this time unproven.

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA ? Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

 

How is this thread not in direct violation of this rule?

 

Which specific posts violates the rule and have you reported those posts?

Deuce is right. If this were about a few other NKY schools it would be a "list the specifics or we're done here" mandate from above.

Which specific posts violates the rule and have you reported those posts?

 

When the creator of the site starts the thread, I shouldn't have to report any posts.

 

Don't play dumb with me. The entire premise of this thread is a violation of the rule, unless you can somehow explain how it's not.

Deuce is right. If this were about a few other NKY schools it would be a "list the specifics or we're done here" mandate from above.

 

The fact that they would deny that is a bit insulting honestly. We aren't stupid.

I think this falls under the scope of what the KHSAA is going to do with the investigation of a certain school not what some individual poster is accusing that said school of. I have not seen any certain poster give any examples or use the dreaded "R" word with the exception of one and that was to only say that if there is no punishment by the KHSAA on a certain school the others schools will declare open season. This is a thread about a well known ongoing investigation of Holy Cross both on the girls basketball as well as the boys basketball side. This is far beyond of that a school being accused of wrong doing, as its a full blown instigation with upwards of 10/15 other schools being involved. This thread would never be allowed in the high school forums, but this is why this forum, the controversial forum as created.

 

One last thing, if you all think this is just some thread to get hits for the site and does not have any teeth, then you are not very smart.

When the creator of the site starts the thread, I shouldn't have to report any posts.

 

Don't play dumb with me. The entire premise of this thread is a violation of the rule, unless you can somehow explain how it's not.

 

When the creator of the site starts the thread that should tell you that there are more facts involved than innuendo. As long as you've been around you should know this.

 

Since you want to get technical, not only is this thread in Controversial Issues which brings about a whole new set of rules but you have gotten the possible rule violation wrong. Discussing if a school is getting ready to get punished for breaking rules falls more in line with a Rule 6 violation than a Rule 4 violation. If the information proves to be false then the thread is taken down and removed from public viewing. Do you have any information that would suggest this thread is in violation of Rule 6 and that there isn't an investigation going on about Holy Cross?

Deuce is right. If this were about a few other NKY schools it would be a "list the specifics or we're done here" mandate from above.

 

False. I see some of you have short memories.

I can't believe there is still absolutely no substance posted in this thread.

 

If this were directed at a couple of other schools in NKY, zero chance the thread lasts this long.

 

Deuce is right. If this were about a few other NKY schools it would be a "list the specifics or we're done here" mandate from above.

 

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/controversial-issues/covington-catholic-article-274171.html

 

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/controversial-issues/calling-highlands-baseball-302879.html

 

These two come to my mind immediately. Do I need to go get some more for you guys?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.