Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

I must admit I have never ears of what's going on up there considering I live in the cave but I do know these accusations happen all the time there and everywhere and the truth is recruiting does happen everywhere, just some places more than others, especially where there ae higher populations.

I could get on here and name many different teams and players who have recruited and got recruited but in the Long run it don't matter because I ain't the judge or jury

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish my school would do a better job of recruiting

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

For all the folks upset about the thread and its contents I just want to say this ain't Guru's first rodeo. :lol2:

 

If he posts it then there are some sharp teeth involved. Wait for it....

You would think those who know so much about this would tell those of us who don't EXACTLY what's going on.

You would think those who know so much about this would tell those of us who don't EXACTLY what's going on.

 

What fun would that be?

You would think those who know so much about this would tell those of us who don't EXACTLY what's going on.

 

I think we have! Many are saying there is "nothing to see here" and "nothing is going on". We have told you, there is something going on by A LOT of schools on the girls and boys side. There Guru, just the facts!

I think we have! Many are saying there is "nothing to see here" and "nothing is going on". We have told you, there is something going on by A LOT of schools on the girls and boys side. There Guru, just the facts!

 

Maybe there is something going on at a lot of schools.... But this thread was directed at one in particular. Just wanted to know the exact allegations and who it concerned being some of you seem to know this. And if your not willing to share that info then why the thread to begin with?

Edited by #99
Misspelled word

Maybe there is something going on at a lot of schools.... But this thread was directed at one in particular. Just wanted to know the exact allegations and who it concerned being some of you seem to know this. And if your not willing to share that info then why the thread to begin with?

 

#clickbaitsuckerfish

Maybe there is something going on at a lot of schools.... But this thread was directed at one in particular. Just wanted to know the exact allegations and who it concerned being some of you seem to know this. And if your not willing to share that info then why the thread to begin with?

 

Well I didn't start the thread, so that would be a question for that person. And when I say a lot going on with a lot of schools, I mean there are a lot of schools involved in this situation. And no one has even guessed the 4 schools that are really leading the charge, so that tells me many have no idea what is really going on. They have mentioned some schools that are involved, but there are 4 main ones that are really in front of this and I don't think any of them have been mentioned yet. Everyone wants to point the fingers at ND and HHS and they are involved, but more as participants with others leading. There are some that aren't involved too and there is most likely a reason for some of that as well.

Well I didn't start the thread, so that would be a question for that person. And when I say a lot going on with a lot of schools, I mean there are a lot of schools involved in this situation. And no one has even guessed the 4 schools that are really leading the charge, so that tells me many have no idea what is really going on. They have mentioned some schools that are involved, but there are 4 main ones that are really in front of this and I don't think any of them have been mentioned yet. Everyone wants to point the fingers at ND and HHS and they are involved, but more as participants with others leading. There are some that aren't involved too and there is most likely a reason for some of that as well.

 

I've heard rumors it may be the other school in the same city. Which I hope isn't true .

I've heard rumors it may be the other school in the same city. Which I hope isn't true .

 

I'll say this...I don't think most of you know how big it really is and how long it goes back. Many of you are assuming it's all about a few things and those few things are most likely part of it, but by no means even close to all of it.

 

But I'll stop there because you don't like my whining.

You would think those who know so much about this would tell those of us who don't EXACTLY what's going on.

It's a gossip column thread. Report from the people who matter will be interesting, to say the least. Which is exactly what has been said here. The least. :sarcastic: I'm just glad no one who matters to me is involved.

If you don't like the contents of a thread, there is a little triangle at the bottom of each post that you can click on.

I'll say this...I don't think most of you know how big it really is and how long it goes back. Many of you are assuming it's all about a few things and those few things are most likely part of it, but by no means even close to all of it.

 

But I'll stop there because you don't like my whining.

 

My point is I would hope the neighbor school wouldn't go there. If this is one of the schools you are hinting at things could get very ugly and I don't want that for either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.