Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

Speaking of hypocrisy, I even heard little Beechie Tech is upset with Holy Cross. :lol:

 

Considering they also have kids off the same boys AAU team in question who didn't live in district a year ago it does seem funny.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know a whole lot about the current allegations but I know one thing, privately some Notre Dame powers that be have had an issue with Kes Murphy for a long time.

 

...so Scott HS must have been represented at the Holiday Inn as well...

 

This is getting better all the time...

They can, initially...then it all depends on what they do at that school before they want to attend the next school. Just the rules, and we have to follow them, even when they are not to our advantage

 

Most the allegations are against kids who haven't even entered high school yet . That's the part is missing. None of these kids were enrolled at a high school yet.

I've been consistent on everyone of these topics involving every school when it comes up. I find it silly when adults care when kids go. It should he open borders and a kid should transfer whenever he wants.

 

These rules are in place for adults who can't get over their high school days.

 

Absolutely. It's really weird to see so many adults who have no high school children so serious and into high school athletics.

Here, I'll throw you a bone. Here's your homework...Call the Holiday Inn Airport and see who had their conference room rented out on Monday. Then, for extra credit, see if you can get the invitee list for that party. That will help you determine how big it is.

 

What upsets me is, I wasn't even invited!!

 

The fact this took place is very funny. Adults take HS sports way to serious.

  • Author
Absolutely. It's really weird to see so many adults who have no high school children so serious and into high school athletics.

 

Look at the bright side, if we didn't have that, we wouldn't have BGP.

Absolutely. It's really weird to see so many adults who have no high school children so serious and into high school athletics.

 

Amen.

Look at the bright side, if we didn't have that, we wouldn't have BGP.

 

I think there is a difference between being a fan and what UKM and myself are talking about.

The Rumor Mill says Notre Dame and St. Henry are on board against Holy Cross.

 

That would logically make sense. How about NCC and/or Ludlow?

  • Author
That would logically make sense. How about NCC and/or Ludlow?

 

I have given out more than the state approved number of rations today.

Actually posters have been asking him to be specific for months.

 

And I've said on multiple occasions that I would answer anything you want to know in PM's. If I know who I'm talking to. You can ask all the ones that have PM'd me.

Absolutely. It's really weird to see so many adults who have no high school children so serious and into high school athletics.

 

It really depends on how the adults are involved in HS sports. It's not just parents.

 

Do you have high school children ? I mean after all, you are in this forum amongst the weirdos, right ?

Most the allegations are against kids who haven't even entered high school yet . That's the part is missing. None of these kids were enrolled at a high school yet.

 

Doesn't matter. You cannot talk to athletes about your program until they are enrolled at your school...regardless of age. Everyone thinks they get a free pass because they aren't in high school. That's not the rules.

That would logically make sense. How about NCC and/or Ludlow?

 

Probably just thankful they don't have to manage the mess....

Absolutely. It's really weird to see so many adults who have no high school children so serious and into high school athletics.

 

Who doesn't have high school children?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.